Playoffs Week-3: Longview vs Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 11/25

Who wins   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2022 at 01:00 AM

30 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Quick question, didn’t you want the last coach run off that turned the program around at Summer Creek? 

sure did and good don't come back. i gave him his due as to the players respected him more. turned it around??? ummmm look at summer creek prior to him getting there. and he still have up and down years

24 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

You're being trolled.  Real PAM fans know the challenge Longview is.  I just hope they are not spent emotionally from last week.....

says the same person that said this region would be tough and i disagreed and stated reg 3 is tougher. yeah cause PAM was really beating manvel and smithson vally...i respect reg 3 way more than 2. real PAM fans, get off the gas man...u talk so much ish about the lineman having skirts on and how morgan suks...you dancing on here for them folks.

26 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Not at all lol, just pulling for all of the local teams and exposing some frauds in the process!

no you're not. u telling the whole board we getting smashed by 4 td's, we not better than fraudsby, how PAM sucks, u mad about being at home on dat couch, wishing u was going to a game, etc lol and Crosby isn't local to PA, but i'll be passing through your hick town tomorrow to go to huffman.

9 minutes ago, pakronos said:

no you're not. u telling the whole board we getting smashed by 4 td's, we not better than fraudsby, how PAM sucks, u mad about being at home on dat couch, wishing u was going to a game, etc lol and Crosby isn't local to PA, but i'll be passing through your hick town tomorrow to go to huffman.

You talking about being in Galveston County, so ironic I’m down here at the beach house in Jamaica Beach.  Let’s meet up for a brew!

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

says the same person that said this region would be tough and i disagreed and stated reg 3 is tougher. yeah cause PAM was really beating manvel and smithson vally...i respect reg 3 way more than 2. real PAM fans, get off the gas man...u talk so much ish about the lineman having skirts on and how morgan suks...you dancing on here for them folks.

You have the height of a troll but no where on this site you can quote me about our linemen wearing skirts.  X-Box Kenny, guilty.  Skirts?  You got me MESSED up.  And, on paper, from 6A on down, Reg 2 is stronger than 3 but anyway

Just now, CougarCal said:

You talking about being in Galveston County, so ironic I’m down here at the beach house in Jamaica Beach.  Let’s meet up for a brew!

i'm working in Bacliff tonight. got 13hrs to go tail end of a 36hr shift. i'll be on the island tomorrow working medic 7 located at 59th and Broadway next to the court house station 5. if all goes to plan, i'll be in a red c5 zo6. 7:30pm originally i was supposed to jamaica beach tomorrow

2 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

You have the height of a troll but no where on this site you can quote me about our linemen wearing skirts.  X-Box Kenny, guilty.  Skirts?  You got me * up.  And, on paper, from 6A on down, Reg 2 is stronger than 3 but anyway

well of course cause that board doesn't exist of u making these comments....oh how smart...short jokes, like i haven't heard that before...welp atleast i'm fit instead of walking around looking like i need a kidney all swoll up from"bench pressing" that turned to fat and out of shape ** lol, go see a doctor and gym first potna and all of a sudden we return to the third rd. cause the past 4 years, we was getting out coached in reg 3 and staying home. not out played, but out coached, but u and gal are morgan lovers so theres that.

Let me say this again for the slow crosby fans, not all, but some of the ridiculous HOBO fans, and the 3 morgan lovers on this site.  At the start of the season, i wasn't impressed with PAM cause i knew and could see the talent was there... IT'S BEEN THERE THE PAST 4 YEARS, just to see poor clock management and bad play calling send them home rd one. it got to a point of seeing talent wasted. u get all excited only to be let down after week one. so i said not this year. ill wait till the playoffs. I don't get excited when they beat the brakes of sterling, and ANYBODY ELSE IN THE DISTRICT! why??? cause PAM has players that can match up with anyone on the other team. the excuse was everyone was sick when we lost to lee. no, not that sick if the starters was playing. over looked lee?? yes. out of all the wins in the regular season, PNG probably was the best win due to they are still in the playoffs. Fast forward to playoffs. after the first rd, EVERYONE u play is a good team. i saw morgan actually call a good game in the the first rd and second rd. that doesn't mean i'm joining the 3 grown cheer leading men on here to be his fanboy. now you are showing me something. it's obvious PAM has the talent, but can Morgan guide them?? so far, he has improved. now lets aim for better with consistency. 

DON'T GET IT TWISTED, I NEVER TALKED DOWN ON THE KIDS UNLESS THEY DO DUMB STUFF! i talked about wilson throwing punches and how he should have sat for a play. i say things about one of our corners. kid is good, but when a wr is 6'4 with hops, he draws the flag and while it's better than giving up the td, it hurts on 3rd and 4th down plays so yeah i'll voice my opinion and thats more on DC to roll help to him. use whatever name u want :bumblebee, patitan, pounce, pakronos....since 1999, i have NEVER bit my tongue, never hid behind a key board, i'll say the same stuff to your face. i don't shuck and jive for nobody. i admit when i'm wrong and apologize when i need to. so just to clear that up, bring da smoke...nah bring the whole hookah lounge clowns LOL.

25 minutes ago, pakronos said:

well of course cause that board doesn't exist of u making these comments....oh how smart...short jokes, like i haven't heard that before...welp atleast i'm fit instead of walking around looking like i need a kidney all swoll up from"bench pressing" that turned to fat and out of shape af lol, go see a doctor and gym first potna and all of a sudden we return to the third rd. cause the past 4 years, we was getting out coached in reg 3 and staying home. not out played, but out coached, but u and gal are morgan lovers so theres that.

You haven't seen me in a bit.  Down 90 lbs total since 2011.  Very critical of Morgan from the jump.  But now we're here and the flip you did between the loss to Lee and now is so classic, you should be on the USA gymnastics team.  We all want better and what's best for every child that wears a Titan uniform.  But most of us are consistent in our fandom...... 

7 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

You haven't seen me in a bit.  Down 90 lbs total since 2011.  Very critical of Morgan from the jump.  But now we're here and the flip you did between the loss to Lee and now is so classic, you should be on the USA gymnastics team.  We all want better and what's best for every child that wears a Titan uniform.  But most of us are consistent in our fandom...... 

READ ABOVE YOUR POST...90lbs yeah, you was the subject for about 30sec of laughter at the homecoming game when i went to talk to ya boy man to man, so i already know. i sure was in that first year while playing NC. he had NO control of the players that whole year. so many flags every game of personal fouls and worse play calling tan xbox. again read above your post, meaning i posted it before u. and again, you and the other two playing up for these folks on here, which was another comical 1-2 minute convo. i ain't scared to speak my mind here or in public. and before u disrespect my best friend that's no longer here, i didn't need him for nobody and don't need him now. BET.

11 hours ago, PAT409 said:

I think he meant slow compared to what he's used to seeing at PAM. Many of us have been watching Port Arthur football for a very long time so forgive us for always believing we have the best athletes. At the high school level, it's true we don't quite have the hardware to back it up but there's a reason why Port Arthur alumni have been to the most superbowls out of any other school in the country.

Funny how no one replied to the facts you stated about PA.  Sir with the comment, if you were talking about me.  saying LV is slow. Go back and read the statement.  You saying I SAID that LV is slow. That’s a false statement.  Comments like that start false rumors / statements.  Whatever you want to call them. You’re taking my words outta context and phrasing them as you please.  No disrespect intended.  Just don’t say what’s not being said.  As for memorial.  The athletes / football players have ALWAYS been there. As pat409 stated…the facts speak for themselves.  Can Morgan BE THE COACH? This is the week to start proving his case. Can he be the leader to show Titan nation he can propel PA to bigger things?  Not sure…it starts this week.  As a trufan… It’s about time.. Coach..for PA..break these boyz of mane.  These boyz think they invincible.  Please show them where the brake pedal at.

29 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

Funny how no one replied to the facts you stated about PA.  Sir with the comment, if you were talking about me.  saying LV is slow. Go back and read the statement.  You saying I SAID that LV is slow. That’s a false statement.  Comments like that start false rumors / statements.  Whatever you want to call them. You’re taking my words outta context and phrasing them as you please.  No disrespect intended.  Just don’t say what’s not being said.  As for memorial.  The athletes / football players have ALWAYS been there. As pat409 stated…the facts speak for themselves.  Can Morgan BE THE COACH? This is the week to start proving his case. Can he be the leader to show Titan nation he can propel PA to bigger things?  Not sure…it starts this week.  As a trufan… It’s about time.. Coach..for PA..break these boyz of mane.  These boyz think they invincible.  Please show them where the brake pedal at.

well said. this all i be saying. i just can't put it as nice as u did lol. i would love to see what the new PNG coach would do with PAM. Just someone with a fresh spin on things. PA has a nice stream of players for the next 2-3 years and like u said, the time is now...actually the time been here for the past 4 years...let get it.