Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

On 8/15/2023 at 4:01 PM, DonTheCon2024 said:

Friendly reminder that no one.. literally no one cared when “libtard” was trending on here for a decade 

Not until I used “MagaTard”. Then everyone decided to start caring about precious feelings and be offended 

real 🤡 💩 

Didn’t bother me one bit.

it is childish though and I ve been childish a time or two.

some just do it more than others.

On 8/24/2023 at 11:50 PM, bullets13 said:

A couple of folks.  One for a few weeks, the other permanently due to some other stuff combined with this thread.  

I’ve been banned a couple of times over the last couple of months, but the funny thing is this… I haven’t had a single post of mine removed or edited-because they didn’t violate the terms of service. People just get their feeling hurt and complain to mods (or in some cases, other mods). 

I’ve been threatened with a permanent ban by mods and I don’t want that. I like to check scores, so I’m gonna stay off of the political board from now on.  I’m probably gonna drop back in for a victory lap when Trump loses in ‘24, though. 

Later. 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ve been banned a couple of times over the last couple of months, but the funny thing is this… I haven’t had a single post of mine removed or edited-because they didn’t violate the terms of service. People just get their feeling hurt and complain to mods (or in some cases, other mods). 

I’ve been threatened with a permanent ban by mods and I don’t want that. I like to check scores, so I’m gonna stay off of the political board from now on.  I’m probably gonna drop back in for a victory lap when Trump loses in ‘24, though. 

Later. 

Only you would take a victory lap when the state of the country is going down the drain……well you and @UT alum and @Big girl.

51 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Later. 

😭😭😭

On 9/3/2023 at 8:05 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

Only you would take a victory lap when the state of the country is going down the drain……well you and @UT alum and @Big girl.

Do you have any realization of the fact that every generation at least back to the days of prohibition have said the same thing?  It’s a loser’s argument.

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

Do you have any realization of the fact that every generation at least back to the days of prohibition have said the same thing?  It’s a loser’s argument.

A loser s argument:

seeing the trends and patterns in human behavior that are detrimental to not only themselves but family, community and all the way up to the nation and calling it out is holding a healthy standard

nah that s not a loser s argument. 

Learn to analyze cause and effect and lose the pride so you can effectively learn.

51 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

A loser s argument:

seeing the trends and patterns in human behavior that are detrimental to not only themselves but family, community and all the way up to the nation and calling it out is holding a healthy standard

nah that s not a loser s argument. 

Learn to analyze cause and effect and lose the pride so you can effectively learn.

This great country was founded on the idea of never placing complete trust in the government.  Sadly, that’s exactly what the democrats have convinced a large percentage of their voters to do.

On 8/15/2023 at 12:44 PM, Reagan said:

Trump Has Been Charged by the Epitome of a Kangaroo Court . . . But There’s a Bright Side!

From the article:  

"It isn’t often that I quote Wikipedia, but their definition of “Kangaroo Court” perfectly describes what’s happening to President Trump:

Kangaroo court is an informal pejorative term for a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice, carries little or no official standing in the territory within which it resides, and is typically convened ad hoc. A kangaroo court may ignore due process and come to a predetermined conclusion. The term is also used for a court held by a legitimate judicial authority, but which intentionally disregards the court’s legal or ethical obligations (compare show trial).

None of that sounds any different from what’s being done to President Trump today.

The people aren’t happy and are voicing their concerns on social media:

Mike Cernovich: Today the rule of law fell.

Joel Pollak: An indictment in the dead of night fits perfectly well with this Democratic plot against democracy and justice.

Julie Kelly: As I’ve said repeatedly. This isn’t about 2020. It’s about 2024. Dissent about the outcome of a presidential election is now criminalized. Lawsuits, investigations, protest, social media posts—all activity we’ve seen for decades. All now illegal in the USA.

Stephen Miller: Just so you understand the new system: the most corrupt democrat jurisdictions will criminally charge you if you challenge their corruption.

Abe Hamadeh: It’s simple. Our country will not survive this continuous assault on the rule of law. Any suggestion that the party needs to abandon Trump to make it all go away would only reward the Democrats destructive behavior. It’s time for Republicans to unite behind President Trump.

This is the hidden content, please

You’re really going to quote Stephen Miller and Kari Lake to bolster an argument?

• 2 weeks later...