HJ @ WOS - Senior Night

WOSdrummer99

This is the last home game for our seniors. Hoping for everyone to come out and show their support for these kids. Even if you don't agree with anything else. These seniors have worked hard to be Mustangs. I don't think they deserve what's happened to their season. We need to show them that win or lose, they are and always will be part of Mustang Nation. Let's do this for the kids.

Mustangs get another shutout... 50-0

8 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Both WOS and Bellville playing no competition in their final regular season games. See y’all in a couple weeks Stangs 

Well,BBFAN061at least it will be 2 weeks bf everyone is fired up again abt this coaching staff.lol !!

16 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Or they right the ship come playoff time and beat us. 

We're not the same team as years past.coaching is an issue and the kids are losing a lil confidence.i stopped going to the games after the png loss. I watches it on live.but, even in wk 11 nothing has been corrected or changed.so, I can't see them beating Bellville unless they just give us the game.which I doubt.CT had it designed to stop such offenses like this.but the new staff has no idea on how to stop it. 

3 minutes ago, dj said:

We're not the same team as years past.coaching is an issue and the kids are losing a lil confidence.i stopped going to the games after the png loss. I watches it on live.but, even in wk 11 nothing has been corrected or changed.so, I can't see them beating Bellville unless they just give us the game.which I doubt.CT had it designed to stop such offenses like this.but the new staff has no idea on how to stop it. 

Knowing what CT had drawn up on defense everytime vs Bellville that worked… I just don’t know how you don’t look back at those things if your on the Mustang coaching staff

On 10/29/2022 at 7:56 PM, weonlyrun28toss said:

Start all the seniors, play 1st quarter of starters, sit under classmen, finish game with all seniors. 

It's be over after 1.

Yes.. absolutely.  Forget the positions that these kids have been practicing possibly for weeks or even all season.  Just throw seniors out there all over the field because they've "earned it" by staying in the program.

100% better coaching strategy than those currently behind the whistle. (Disclaimer: I actually have no idea how many seniors are even on the team that don't usually play, if any. Maybe none.)

9 minutes ago, dj said:

Agreed with your comment!

You are not alone that you stopped watching WOS game since PNG-WOS. Same thing for me as well. I am season holder and been more than 20 years now I will stop buy the season holder so I won't go there anymore. It is really sad and heartbreaking! 

On 10/29/2022 at 5:06 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the last home game for our seniors. Hoping for everyone to come out and show their support for these kids. Even if you don't agree with anything else. These seniors have worked hard to be Mustangs. I don't think they deserve what's happened to their season. We need to show them that win or lose, they are and always will be part of Mustang Nation. Let's do this for the kids.

Mustangs get another shutout... 50-0

I see what you did there. 😉

36 minutes ago, WOS1986 said:

You are not alone that you stopped watching WOS game since PNG-WOS. Same thing for me as well. I am season holder and been more than 20 years now I will stop buy the season holder so I won't go there anymore. It is really sad and heartbreaking! 

I haven't been able to make a game in person since then either. But I've watched all that were broadcasted. That's why I say we need to show up for the seniors. Mrs G has even contributed to the lack of fans in the stands with her streams. I had a coworker ask her to get the word out to show up this week too. Imo the district should make this game free admission for all. Call it "Fan Appreciation" because they need it too. The faithful that show up every week no matter the record or the weather will continue. Hope to see you all there.

Unfortunately we won't have a big following next week in the city like we normally do. Well idk, maybe some of those folks come out to see for themselves. If you were at the freezing rain Silsbee game, or any of the other games against Bellville when we were rollin thru everyone, you should be there again now.

Not directed at you 86. They know who they are.

3 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

3 hours ago, dj said:

You guys are right. I wouldn't support my kids if they weren't winning either. Pathetic...

8 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Knowing what CT had drawn up on defense everytime vs Bellville that worked… I just don’t know how you don’t look back at those things if your on the Mustang coaching staff

You would think that but this staff probably won’t. Seems like they want to distance themselves from everything that’s a reminder of the old regime.