Orangefield at East Chambers

Bobcatfan4life

40 minutes ago, Gametime5 said:

If Orangefield could get into Evadale’s district, I believe they wound try. They sure do know how to make realignment work for them. 

Surely this isnt serious? Ive been to both towns, and I would say its shocking that Orangefield is ever not 3A compared to other schools in the area. Doesen't EC typically get lots of transfers as well?

10 hours ago, Gametime5 said:

If Orangefield could get into Evadale’s district, I believe they wound try. They sure do know how to make realignment work for them. 

So you’re accusing Orangefield of turning in false enrollment numbers?  That’s a big accusation. Their enrollment dropped 3 students from the 2020 realignment to the 2022 realignment from 532 to 529. The 3A top number increased from 514 in 2020 to 544 in 2022. Orangefield must be working with someone on the inside with the UIL! 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

FYI, here some tie breaker info for this district.

An Orangefield win:

1. OF

2. Anahuac

3. EC

4. Buna

An EC win of 1 or 2 points:

1. OF

2. Ana

3. EC

4. Buna

An EC win of 3-13 points:

1. Ana

2. OF

3. EC

4. Buna

An EC win of 14+:

1. Ana

2. EC

3. OF

4. Buna

EC has everything to gain and nothing to lose. I feel so much better after last game. Even though it was Hardin, we looked much more put together. Taking my Bucs to stand up and stand out. 29-15!

6 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Gametime5 is likely not an EC nor Orangefield supporter.  However he/she is a new poster that just did a wonderful job of throwing a well respected school and athletic program "under the bus."  Thus, it leads to the EC recruiting slam coming along as well.  If that was your goal Gametime5, well done.  

Seems they have an opinion of all of the local teams, none of which has been positive posts from the ones I’ve just read. Seems very troll like. 

I have been seeing a lot of posts from outsiders about EC "recruiting". So is there any proof of this? I know they have move ins. I happen to know that a vast majority of the athletes at EC are home grown. Sounds like people just making excuses as to why EC has been such a good program for the past 20+ years. Haters gonna hate. EC must be the only team that "recruits". And as far as the game against OF, I believe OF wins this game and by a good margin, EC will once again make the playoffs and will get bounced in the first round. I guess their "recruiting class" this year wasn't that good. Lol