BADSANTA

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• WOS
    • Silsbee

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, One4All said:

If this is a tough game for Silsbee  to win at home, to me it says more about Silsbee and there  Concerns moving forward... 

We All know WOS concerns 

Come on...

Only concern is to play this game, win or lose the ultimate goal is state.  Lost to Stangs plenty of times so if they lose it will hurt, but proven plenty of times that usually doesn't effect Tigers playoff performance. 

I would argue your current concerns will be that much more expressive if WOS loses to Silsbee.  Tipping point for a historic program.

I've said all along its a mindset to beat WOS mustangs.  You have to believe it first.  Tigers are in a good spot and have a good chance to win this game, doesn't mean they win district or make playoffs. 

Keep it real.

#TigerNation

16 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Come on...

Only concern is to play this game, win or lose the ultimate goal is state.  Lost to Stangs plenty of times so if they lose it will hurt, but proven plenty of times that usually doesn't effect Tigers playoff performance. 

I would argue your current concerns will be that much more expressive if WOS loses to Silsbee.  Tipping point for a historic program.

I've said all along its a mindset to beat WOS mustangs.  You have to believe it first.  Tigers are in a good spot and have a good chance to win this game, doesn't mean they win district or make playoffs. 

Keep it real.

#TigerNation

I Hear you

I,ll Repeat " We All Know WOS concerns"