BADSANTA

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• WOS
    • Silsbee

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, JaspD55 said:

Not to burst any Tiger Bubbles, but I wouldn't throw WOS under the bus just yet. LOL

I am going with the Tigers on this one just due to how much better Silsbee has played this year. The schedule was not as hard as WOS has had so far, but WOS is reeling while Silsbee is rolling with momentum. Plus the game is at Silsbee. Tigers by at least two TDs  

Looks like lcm booster club is trying to get the bear fans and cow bells to come to silsbee. 

Due to the scrutiny that WOS players and staff are receiving over their last 2 losses,  why don’t all my BEARNATICS grab your bells and let’s go support them kids Friday night against Silsbee?

Who’s with me?!  Let’s show all these others towns and counties that we are ONE ORANGE!

13 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Typically yes. But we are not the typical HS FB program. Our success has made us demand excellence. And no, not everyone wants him gone. I wasn't happy with the hiring process. Not just that it wasn't my guy. Then I jumped on the bandwagon after I got a feel for his character, and heard his comments regarding the future of WOS FB. After reading the preview back in August, I noticed there would be some changes that weren't mentioned before.

Consider this, if Silsbee basketball coach left their very dominant program in the hands of an assistant coach who had never been in the position before. Would you expect a completely new style on the hardwood?

He deserves a chance and the support of the community. No coach was born coaching. They were given the opportunity to learn and grow into the role. Can’t please everybody. 

12 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Looks like lcm booster club is trying to get the bear fans and cow bells to come to silsbee. 

Due to the scrutiny that WOS players and staff are receiving over their last 2 losses,  why don’t all my BEARNATICS grab your bells and let’s go support them kids Friday night against Silsbee?

Who’s with me?!  Let’s show all these others towns and counties that we are ONE ORANGE!

Heck yeah, that's what they need, some BOJO MAGIC! 😁 That'll get em back in the win column. 

14 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Typically yes. But we are not the typical HS FB program. Our success has made us demand excellence. And no, not everyone wants him gone. I wasn't happy with the hiring process. Not just that it wasn't my guy. Then I jumped on the bandwagon after I got a feel for his character, and heard his comments regarding the future of WOS FB. After reading the preview back in August, I noticed there would be some changes that weren't mentioned before.

Consider this, if Silsbee basketball coach left their very dominant program in the hands of an assistant coach who had never been in the position before. Would you expect a completely new style on the hardwood?

It almost happened until a phone call was made and Coach Sig came back.