West Orange-Stark (21) @ Newton (24) - FINAL

jdawg03

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

What I see as a big problem now - in the past there were few better options had things went wrong.  Now you have a charismatic Coach at LCM who appears to be building a juggernaut.  Close enough to draw talent from WOS.  As pointed out, currently it’s only two losses to two very good teams, but if it continues, it may well be the end of a dynasty.  Good luck to the Mustangs going forward.

That hasn't happened with the current varsity group, but, depending on where the season ends up, will be a real problem in the future.

On 9/18/2022 at 8:12 AM, BADSANTA said:

You guys gotta stop comparing Coach Hickman to Coach T or Hooks. Give him time and he will have WOS back right. Im pull against him this weekend but I will tell you, he is a solid coach. Is talent down this year in WOS? 

No!! 

The COACHING in Down in WOS.   LOL

15 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I didn’t even know y’all lost a QB man! Hate to hear that

Yea me too. He transferred out. They really gonna have to rally around each other now.if they just play discipline ball.and just get there running game going. And get it to the 4th qtr ik they can win.silsbee isn't world beaters.they can be beat by this team.

34 minutes ago, dj said:

Yea me too. He transferred out. They really gonna have to rally around each other now.if they just play discipline ball.and just get there running game going. And get it to the 4th qtr ik they can win.silsbee isn't world beaters.they can be beat by this team.

That’s right man!! Every team is beatable 

38 minutes ago, dj said:

There’s no doubt they can beat Silsbee but I just think Silsbee is a better team at this point in the season. 

Giving up 91 points in 3 games is definitely well above WOS Standards. Hopefully they can get that fixed.

58 minutes ago, dj said:

Where did he transfer too?

KT, bro that's about right. I've said it so many times before. Some people never happy with anything. Same ones hating T were dancing in stands at at&t. Same ones blaming him for not running Gales enough... wish he was back. Now that you got what you been pushing for. That isn't working out to good either. And that's the rant you put out there, full of personal attacks? Come on man. Some of us told you be careful what you wish for.