West Orange-Stark (21) @ Newton (24) - FINAL

jdawg03

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t have a problem with the updated scores in the heading. The posts inside the threads are practically incomprehensible and they litter the entire thread. 

Not going to litter up the thread with anymore of this, but will say that I believe I’ve discovered we can make the posts and then delete them and it will still update the title.  Working on it, buddy!  

2 minutes ago, WOS2002 said:

If 17 is the best WOS option at QB, this team isn't doing jack this year. Can't remember the last time I've seen WOS lose two in a row. Hate to say it, but this team looks lost and downright weak under this new coaching staff.

Thank you !! They don't know if there coming or going !! Everything we have built here.these ppl aren't from orange who are head coach,O/C,D/C.AND THEY COuld care less abt our program.they couldn't coach peewee

3 minutes ago, WOS2002 said:

If 17 is the best WOS option at QB, this team isn't doing jack this year. Can't remember the last time I've seen WOS lose two in a row. Hate to say it, but this team looks lost and downright weak under tohis new coaching staff.

No qb is gonna look good with the plays that's being called. It's to predictable. And defense has given up 20+ points 3 games in a row 

1 minute ago, LCM 83 said:

Not sure if it would had made a difference.  WOS had a time out and then rushed the play. Why not call the timeout.  Talk it over and then run the play.  Hmmmm not sure what to think.   

They had alot of field to work with so they probably needed it to stop the clock later on if they got the first down.  The best call the coaching staff made all night 🤣

1 minute ago, Sportsguy17 said:

They had alot of field to work with so they probably needed it to stop the clock later on if they got the first down.  The best call the coaching staff made all night 🤣

I guess your right, but not gonna do anything if you don't get a 1st down.  Lol