Buna HC reassigned

PhatMack19

4 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Its going to be interesting to see if a true and full story comes out.  Also, interesting that the new superintendent makes this move when examining her resume online.  Massive movement with only 3 years of classroom experience.  May turn out to be great or could be a nightmare with faculty/coach retention for years to come.  This may be a sports forum, but you may see a much bigger issue in that district down the road.  Be careful faculty and staff and have updated resumes ready.  

Could be that he has alreeady eraned his Teachers' Retirement and his wife is just short of it and able to complete it where they are moving to. You know, just a plain old financial move. But I don't know at all.

9 hours ago, Godzilla said:

Bout the worst thing you could do to a team is to change like this mid-season. Maybe what this guy was doing was that bad, but unless it was really heinous this move could've waited till the end of the season

Agree. This could have waited until the end of the season. I don't feel like the kids' best interests were taken into account before this decision was made. I take that back... There's no way possible the kids were even considered while making this decision. However, they picked the right interim for the job in Terrier. 

11 hours ago, Godzilla said:

Whatever man stay salty lol, sounds like you're up that new superintendent's butt or maybe up T Hawk's now that he's in charge. Just think it's funny how certain you are about me from a 5 word post because I disagreed with what you said. Makes sense 

Lol it was very clear you didn’t know anything about the situation but felt compelled to say it didn’t make sense. Not a suck up in anyway to Dr. Spicer or coach T. I do however support them 100% and back the decisions made. I’m a lifelong resident of Buna been here 41 years class of 99 grad. All 4 of my kids have either went to Buna or still in school here. So yeah to say I’m a backer of Buna that is 100% correct. Just know when commenting on things If you wrong I will call you out. Go Big Blue.

14 minutes ago, MRTitan1313 said:

Lol it was very clear you didn’t know anything about the situation but felt compelled to say it didn’t make sense. Not a suck up in anyway to Dr. Spicer or coach T. I do however support them 100% and back the decisions made. I’m a lifelong resident of Buna been here 41 years class of 99 grad. All 4 of my kids have either went to Buna or still in school here. So yeah to say I’m a backer of Buna that is 100% correct. Just know when commenting on things If you wrong I will call you out. Go Big Blue.

Man you haven't proven anyone wrong 😂

100% 🤣🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, MRTitan1313 said:

Let be honest, if you really back these decisions 100% you're probably part of the problem in that community.

This move in the middle of a season should be a BIG cause for concern, not applause. 

13 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Let be honest, if you really back these decisions 100% you're probably part of the problem in that community.

This move in the middle of a season should be a BIG cause for concern, not applause. 

Again stating opinions when you have no clue what you are talking about. He was the problem the problem has been removed. Coach T will rally these young men and get them focused that is the main thing showing these young men how to win with adversity.   

1 hour ago, MRTitan1313 said:

Lol we have proven you aint from Buna so there is that!!! LMBO

Again stating opinions when you have no clue what you are talking about. He was the problem the problem has been removed. Coach T will rally these young men and get them focused that is the main thing showing these young men how to win with adversity.  

LMBO!!! I'm 100% certain I never said I was. You must be a board member

What do you think opinions are??? 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

this is an interesting topic, but how about y'all take the personal slap fight to the messages so that we can discuss the actual issue at hand?

You're right, I'm done messing with him. Apparently he'll argue with anyone, for any reason.