BH vs Crosby

BHFAN

BH vs Crosby  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Ok let’s get this started! Not coming at Crosby fans soft here it’s time to put up or shut up. Y’all have been talking about how great this team is then excuse after excuse after excuse. Y’all need to stop worrying about third round appearances and worry about the state of Crosby football. I have watched all of the Crosby games and not impressed at all! You bring that crap to BH and you go home with an L. PERIOD!.  Remember y’all’s coaches jumping on the Eagle logo? I garuntee ya BH does😎. Bring everything you got and save the excuses because BH will give you all you want. BH by 7 after a bad call by the Refs😃 hugs and kisses BH 

12 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Ok let’s get this started! Not coming at Crosby fans soft here it’s time to put up or shut up. Y’all have been talking about how great this team is then excuse after excuse after excuse. Y’all need to stop worrying about third round appearances and worry about the state of Crosby football. I have watched all of the Crosby games and not impressed at all! You bring that crap to BH and you go home with an L. PERIOD!.  Remember y’all’s coaches jumping on the Eagle logo? I garuntee ya BH does😎. Bring everything you got and save the excuses because BH will give you all you want. BH by 7 after a bad call by the Refs😃 hugs and kisses BH 

The difference between Crosby and BH is that we can sleepwalk through a contest and still win by 20 like we did Friday night. Y’all can’t as evident by your .500 record last year. Y’all won’t be able to run the ball on us and outside of the freshman y’all don’t have any plus receivers with Dixon pretty much factorless. 

BH doesn’t have a Duncan like Lee did that can escape the pressure Crosby is going to bring. The routes BH throws to sink and dunk down the field are very conducive to interceptions from Crosby’s ball-hawking secondary. I think the two BH running backs are soft and won’t want to run it against Crosby all night. BH was very good when they played well last year because of their offensive line, they’re not at that level up front this year. 

On the defensive side of things, BH tackled very poorly in space against Montgomery. When their QB and RB had 1v1 situations on the edges they usually best the BH defenders for chunk plays. Myles is a BH killer when he pulls it down and Crosby’s starting RB ran for 184 yards on Lee. It hasn’t necessarily shown but I think the 8 starters y’all lost on defense are going to hurt a lot more than the 7 starters y’all lost on offense and Crosby is going to be the first team to espouse that. 

*On a side note FB Marshall bounced back with a 47-0 win over 6A Alief Taylor 

This game should not be a cake walk  for either team. BH will probably want to set the tone and  get some payback for  last yr. However CHS is used to  being in this position and from what I know about Cyrin Myles he loves having that target on his back and thrives in those moments. He'll be ready. Definitely gonna have to shore up the mistakes and play good football for 4qrts. I give CHS the edge simply because I think we have better players with moree experience in big games. And make no mistake this is a big game for the kids and coaches for both teams. Just as bad as BH doesn't want to lose at home again CHS wants wants  to prove that they are the undisputed Kings of the district. Also looking for Levi Fontenot to have a big game. 

22 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

The difference between Crosby and BH is that we can sleepwalk through a contest and still win by 20 like we did Friday night. Y’all can’t as evident by your .500 record last year. Y’all won’t be able to run the ball on us and outside of the freshman y’all don’t have any plus receivers with Dixon pretty much factorless. 

BH doesn’t have a Duncan like Lee did that can escape the pressure Crosby is going to bring. The routes BH throws to sink and dunk down the field are very conducive to interceptions from Crosby’s ball-hawking secondary. I think the two BH running backs are soft and won’t want to run it against Crosby all night. BH was very good when they played well last year because of their offensive line, they’re not at that level up front this year. 

On the defensive side of things, BH tackled very poorly in space against Montgomery. When their QB and RB had 1v1 situations on the edges they usually best the BH defenders for chunk plays. Myles is a BH killer when he pulls it down and Crosby’s starting RB ran for 184 yards on Lee. It hasn’t necessarily shown but I think the 8 starters y’all lost on defense are going to hurt a lot more than the 7 starters y’all lost on offense and Crosby is going to be the first team to espouse that. 

*On a side note FB Marshall bounced back with a 47-0 win over 6A Alief Taylor 

Your very good at talking up the Coogs, but who are you trying to convince us or yourself? You have been laying down stats since mid summer and I haven’t seen Crosby reflect what you keep selling😃  Y’all keep sleep walking and you will be 3rd in district when you wake up. I think the difference in this game is going to be Defense and Crosby has declined on that front this year. The BH defense is pretty good and I think They can contain an also lesser offense than Crosby showed last year. BH has impact players out too, but you know what we’re not crying we’re plugging the holes and playing ball. BH has to stop Crosby in that fist quarter then play mistake free ball the rest of the game to win, but I think BH will come to play.

5 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Your very good at talking up the Coogs, but who are you trying to convince us or yourself? You have been laying down stats since mid summer and I haven’t seen Crosby reflect what you keep selling😃  Y’all keep sleep walking and you will be 3rd in district when you wake up. I think the difference in this game is going to be Defense and Crosby has declined on that front this year. The BH defense is pretty good and I think They can contain an also lesser offense than Crosby showed last year. BH has impact players out too, but you know what we’re not crying we’re plugging the holes and playing ball. BH has to stop Crosby in that fist quarter then play mistake free ball the rest of the game to win, but I think BH will come to play.

Nah we’re good. We slept walked most of the game last year and still beat y’all. Y’all aren’t as good this year either. We gave up 21 to FB Marshall and only would’ve given up 7 to Lee had we not turned it over twice inside our own 35 yard line. We’re out crying about anything, I guess you didn’t hear what Coach P said about us missing guys and playing through it.

Crosby wears teams down. If you think all you have to do is stop us in the first quarter then this is probably what’s going to happen to y’all in the 4th quarter: 

14 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Nah we’re good. We slept walked most of the game last year and still beat y’all. Y’all aren’t as good this year either. We gave up 21 to FB Marshall and only would’ve given up 7 to Lee had we not turned it over twice inside our own 35 yard line. We’re out crying about anything, I guess you didn’t hear what Coach P said about us missing guys and playing through it.

Crosby wears teams down. If you think all you have to do is stop us in the first quarter then this is probably what’s going to happen to y’all in the 4th quarter: 

Y’all didn’t sleep walk last year ..LOL . You got beat in every facet of that game except the score which is all that counts. BH blew that game with a fumble on a drive for the score to put the game out of reach. Not even going to mention the BS call ( ops I guess I did).  You can twist the game stats all you want, but you got humiliated by CEK, escaped FBM and should have blew Lee out with all of talent you tell us about. Crosby on paper at the beginning of the season along with your sales show should be killing competition, but all I hear is we got players out and that’s why we’re not. Carthage showed you guys last year how to play when players are out and that’s how great teams respond to diversity. Oh and BH will play all 4 quarters i just know Crosby likes to jump on you early then Coast. BH has to set the tone to win.

On 9/10/2022 at 9:21 PM, BHFAN said:

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Y’all didn’t sleep walk last year ..LOL . You got beat in every facet of that game except the score which is all that counts. BH blew that game with a fumble on a drive for the score to put the game out of reach. Not even going to mention the BS call ( ops I guess I did).  You can twist the game stats all you want, but you got humiliated by CEK, escaped FBM and should have blew Lee out with all of talent you tell us about. Crosby on paper at the beginning of the season along with your sales show should be killing competition, but all I hear is we got players out and that’s why we’re not. Carthage showed you guys last year how to play when players are out and that’s how great teams respond to diversity. Oh and BH will play all 4 quarters i just know Crosby likes to jump on you early then Coast. BH has to set the tone to win.

#EveryCrosbyWinisLucky 

25 minutes ago, LOL said:

*Gurantee

Learn to spell young one. You know absolutely nothing! Crosby coming to beat that...!!!!! Of course we will be jumping all over that weak Eagle logo!

Nice triple post MY FRIEND..😂 well there you have it LOL seems to have the inside track on exactly what will happen.

Edited by WOSdrummer99

25 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

#EveryCrosbyLossExcuses

Nah, we got our butt beat by Liberty Hill and C.E. King. Not having starters with King wouldn't have made the difference but would have likely made it closer. 

But you need Crosby to be lucky to justify why BH is so inconsistent. Maybe one day yall will learn how to win the tough ones and what it takes to go deep not just have one good game in the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Crosby outscored BH by something like 23 points in the second half and OT last year. Y'all always blow games, that's why y'all are BH. We usually always win these "lucky" games which is why we're Crosby. Yep, got it handed to us by CE King then turned around and got the beat the highest ranked team of anybody in this coverage area. King just destroyed Pearland 45-7 too, btw. I said at the beginning of the season that "At some point this year Crosby is going to be very good. When that will be and if it'll be good enough are the only questions?". That's verbatim what I said. 

We don't need people to show us how to respond to adversity. Coach P literally said he was playing for OT in the FBM games because of how many time we've had to respond to adversity the last couple years and how well we've answered. Yes, we should've blow Lee out. We should've blown a .500 BH team out last year too but often times teams have their best night against Crosby.

Before the season Coach P said he wanted Crosby to get back to being a more physical offense. Our style of play this year is going to be to pound teams into submission with the running game. We haven't even been able to truly do that yet because one of the best backs in the state in his class has been hurt all year. Think about it, the only reason BH was in the game last year is because they could drop back and throw bombs to Herndon which Holdren created additional opportunities to do by escaping pressure with his legs. Well, your current QB has 54 rushing yards through 3 games, Herndon is done for the year and the next best player y'all have is basically a yard ornament.

I think BH is going to be in a bunch of 3rd and longs without the ability to run the ball and will need a bunch of big plays to keep Crosby from blowing them out. 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Nice triple post MY FRIEND..😂 well there you have it LOL seems to have the inside track on exactly what will happen.

I put that just to get under your skin but the truth is Crosby has loss to CE king that just beat up on Pearland, FB Marshall who was #1 in the area for 5a D2 ball, and played down against Lee and still won by 20. While BH loss to Magnolia West (the only decent team they have played), beat Montgomery who just loss to Dayton and we all know how bad they are, and beat Sterling who loss to Brazoswood who put up 77 on them and we all know how bad Brazoswood is. Don't let beating up on nobody's get your head to big. Think you been listening to the "I'm so glad I go to Barbers Hill" brainwash song. Oh and make sure all that money the district has that the scoreboard is working fully this time. Don't need it to go out again and the time magically speeds up to try and finish the game quick. 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

Nah, we got our butt beat by Liberty Hill and C.E. King. Not having starters with King wouldn't have made the difference but would have likely made it closer. 

But you need Crosby to be lucky to justify why BH is so inconsistent. Maybe one day yall will learn how to win the tough ones and what it takes to go deep not just have one good game in the playoffs. 

Yeah, go tell James Williams the reason Crosby keeps beating him is because we're lucky. Last time they're coming off a 49-0 win over Nederland and this time they go hammer Alief Taylor 47-0 the week after.  Meanwhile BH gets destroyed by Mag. West in the opener doesn't even get in the endzone until they pull their starters in the 4th quarter and their fans have the nerve to critique us with the same record vs a weaker schedule. All those leaks at Enterprise have really effected their thinking.