BH vs Crosby

BHFAN

BH vs Crosby  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

15 minutes ago, LOL said:

I put that just to get under your skin but the truth is Crosby has loss to CE king that just beat up on Pearland, FB Marshall who was #1 in the area for 5a D2 ball, and played down against Lee and still won by 20. While BH loss to Magnolia West (the only decent team they have played), beat Montgomery who just loss to Dayton and we all know how bad they are, and beat Sterling who loss to Brazoswood who put up 77 on them and we all know how bad Brazoswood is. Don't let beating up on nobody's get your head to big. Think you been listening to the "I'm so glad I go to Barbers Hill" brainwash song. Oh and make sure all that money the district has that the scoreboard is working fully this time. Don't need it to go out again and the time magically speeds up to try and finish the game quick. 

Not worried about the teams we have beat this year and not using them to compare between Crosby and BH. I surely don’t care of what happened last year either.  Just looking at what I have seen this year and Crosby isn’t playing at the level they were last year. BH isn’t playing at that level either, but I have seen improvements each week.

19 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Not worried about the teams we have beat this year and not using them to compare between Crosby and BH. I surely don’t care of what happened last year either.  Just looking at what I have seen this year and Crosby isn’t playing at the level they were last year. BH isn’t playing at that level either, but I have seen improvements each week.

So you're saying we looked good in our 1-2 start last year? Pretty hysterical considering you were one of the main ones on here with the "Crosby definitely isn't what they were last year" comments. Crosby has played nearly identical the first three games last year as we did this one. The Crosby vs Carthage score is nearly identical to the Crosby vs FB Marshall score and the Crosby vs Lee score is nearly identical to the Crosby PAM score. The only difference is that we didn't have anybody on the schedule with the personnel CE King has in the trenches. Maybe you've seen improvement but you still haven't beat a team with a winning record this year yet. 

57 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Crosby has had a much tougher PRE DISTRICT the last couple of years is the reason for them starting 0-2. They play tougher opponents for a reason. This makes them stronger for district play and playoffs unlike BH.

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

We play better in Even # games so... BH is done. 

24 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

So you're saying we looked good in our 1-2 start last year? Pretty hysterical considering you were one of the main ones on here with the "Crosby definitely isn't what they were last year" comments. Crosby has played nearly identical the first three games last year as we did this one. The Crosby vs Carthage score is nearly identical to the Crosby vs FB Marshall score and the Crosby vs Lee score is nearly identical to the Crosby PAM score. The only difference is that we didn't have anybody on the schedule with the personnel CE King has in the trenches. Maybe you've seen improvement but you still haven't beat a team with a winning record this year yet. 

Nope I’m not saying last years start was good.  Y’all were talking about repeating your 80 year return to the State Championship last year and I told you that you didn’t have the team to repeat. You almost did but no cigar. After BH beat FBM last year I don’t place much stock in Crosby escaping that game in OT at home. Also beating PAM by 21 is much more impressive than Lee.   CEK was expected, but not from behind the woodshed 😂. Your right BH hasn’t beat anyone yet, but there’s always the Friday👍 BH also hasn’t been trying to convince everyone that there team is better this year and can stroll through the 5A Div1 playoffs. 

12 minutes ago, LOL said:

Crosby has had a much tougher PRE DISTRICT the last couple of years is the reason for them starting 0-2. They play tougher opponents for a reason. This makes them stronger for district play and playoffs unlike BH.

No argument there. However it looks to have cost some players.

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Nope I’m not saying last years start was good.  Y’all were talking about repeating your 80 year return to the State Championship last year and I told you that you didn’t have the team to repeat. You almost did but no cigar. After BH beat FBM last year I don’t place much stock in Crosby escaping that game in OT at home. Also beating PAM by 21 is much more impressive than Lee.   CEK was expected, but not from behind the woodshed 😂. Your right BH hasn’t beat anyone yet, but there’s always the Friday👍 BH also hasn’t been trying to convince everyone that there team is better this year and can stroll through the 5A Div1 playoffs. 

Not trying to convince anybody we're going to stroll through the 5A-D1 playoffs at all, this is way more difficult. I'm just letting you know we're going to stroll through y'all. Last year's FB Marshall team wouldn't have beat Taylor by 47 points so y'all beating them really means nothing at all. They would just throw the ball laterally and run right by your poor tackling defenders this year. Y'all can't convince anybody of anything because y'all haven't done anything and it's highly unlikely that y'all will. 

BH has a mental complex when it comes to Crosby. They're soft and fold under pressure just like they did in a crucial situation last year. Other times we just flat out destroy y'all but every now and then our QB tears an ACL or we overspend. If that wasn't the case y'all would have a 12 year losing streak against Crosby instead of being 2-10. 

*PS - We only beat PAM by 15 last year 

1 hour ago, LOL said:

From what I was told, these injuries from star players didn't happen in those games. 

Correct but it doesn't even matter when they happened. Like Coach P said, you're only allowed to put 11 out there. We put our 11 out there and King handed them back to us. What did happen was that we got the opportunity to develop some. Larkin probably wasn't going to start and now he's probably leading the district in ints. Those backup linemen and linebackers we've been playing have looked awful solid since the King game when most of them didn't even know they would be starting that week. 

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

By reading this thread, one thing is certain. Crosby fans think they are going to win, and BH fans think they are going to win. Someone will be disappointed. 

I don't think they actually do. I think they are puffing their chest out because it's one of two games remaining on their schedules that they will be underdogs in. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

So will getting excited about beating teams that lose to Dayton 

No excitement from BH. That’s you doing what you do and acting like you know how BH feels. I know you have 14 cousins and 20 uncles that have 59 friends that built BH and know the coaches. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not trying to convince anybody we're going to stroll through the 5A-D1 playoffs at all, this is way more difficult. I'm just letting you know we're going to stroll through y'all. Last year's FB Marshall team wouldn't have beat Taylor by 47 points so y'all beating them really means nothing at all. They would just throw the ball laterally and run right by your poor tackling defenders this year. Y'all can't convince anybody of anything because y'all haven't done anything and it's highly unlikely that y'all will. 

BH has a mental complex when it comes to Crosby. They're soft and fold under pressure just like they did in a crucial situation last year. Other times we just flat out destroy y'all but every now and then our QB tears an ACL or we overspend. If that wasn't the case y'all would have a 12 year losing streak against Crosby instead of being 2-10. 

*PS - We only beat PAM by 15 last year 

Marked for Saturday Morning 👍

6 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I don't think they actually do. I think they are puffing their chest out because it's one of two games remaining on their schedules that they will be underdogs in. 

Yeah, You right BH probably thinks their going to lose.  I would just play your second string and 14.2 can come in the locker room and tell BH how good Crosby is.

5 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

BH still very much a work in progress. Only 1.3 seasons under Absek so far. I said before Crosby will run the table in the district. No matter how bad some of their fans act, that view does not change.

Crosby, then PAM, then BH-Lee-KP for 3-4.   

I thought that before the season started, but I think PAM will be the DC. Crosby comes to play Friday and they get the 2 spot, but if not 😃

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah he folded. This game is too important to fold now. I would rather eat crow or gloat Saturday 😂

In honesty, It should be a good game to watch. I just think BH has to hope Crosby plays down. 

If BH and Crosby both play their best games I think Crosby wins, but it's high school football so anything can and will happen. 

Couple BH friends don't share your enthusiasm about this game that you do tho. 

2 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

In honesty, It should be a good game to watch. I just think BH has to hope Crosby plays down. 

If BH and Crosby both play their best games I think Crosby wins, but it's high school football so anything can and will happen. 

Couple BH friends don't share your enthusiasm about this game that you do tho. 

We can we will👍  Yes your exactly right, it depends what teams show up. I don’t think Crosby feels this is an easy game, but like BH they feel they will win. Feeling and doing is two separate things of course. Can’t speak for others at BH nor do I speak  for BH, but as a fan I believe BH can win this game. This will be a good one!

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, go tell James Williams the reason Crosby keeps beating him is because we're lucky. Last time they're coming off a 49-0 win over Nederland and this time they go hammer Alief Taylor 47-0 the week after.  Meanwhile BH gets destroyed by Mag. West in the opener doesn't even get in the endzone until they pull their starters in the 4th quarter and their fans have the nerve to critique us with the same record vs a weaker schedule. All those leaks at Enterprise have really effected their thinking.  

James Williams is a terrible coach lol. With as much talent as that dude has he should be Katy Jr but the difference between Katys program and FBM is coaching. Katy wouldnt put up with Chris Marshall acting a fool but James Williams did which is why he loses games he has no business losing. No discipline. 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

No excitement from BH. That’s you doing what you do and acting like you know how BH feels. I know you have 14 cousins and 20 uncles that have 59 friends that built BH and know the coaches. 

Nah, I don’t have any family from Baytown which is where the majority of BH’s population originates. We’re Louisiana field hands. Notice the T is silent. 

On 9/10/2022 at 9:55 PM, BlackShirts5 said:

My man said not coming after crosby fans but threw all the sauce at them in the 1st post.   lol Tuned in

All the sauce was actually predicting it would take a bad call for them to pull out a 7 point victory.  Not much sauce there.  I will say this though, at least he posted.