BH vs Crosby

BHFAN

BH vs Crosby  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Saying you don't have is FBS players is nowhere equivalent to saying you suck. That's just your perception of the comments. You don't have to tell me teams with no FBS players beat teams that have them because we do it all the time. Never would a non-blowout loss to BH be equivalent to the way were clowned around the state on basically every high school football outlet after losing by 56 at home to King. Don't gas the situation up dude 

You’re the one that brought it up? I’m still waiting on what the Crosby kids have done at the college level since they’re so superior?

8 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Also, show us what these great FBS players are doing in college from the last 4-5 years. Surely they’re all-Americans, heisman trophy winners, etc?

We don't have the talent we had in the Riordan years so we hardly have any FBS kids anymore. C-Patt led Rice in receiving and should do it again this year, Chayse Todd is having a solid career at UH, Craig Williams is the backup RB at Baylor, Helburg just signed with UH this year, Raelon Singleton led Utah in receiving before transferring and maybe you throw in Austin Walter who's in the league right now. 

Maybe you're talking about the ones we've played against he last 4-5 years? In that case it's a bunch more

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

We don't have the talent we had in the Riordan years so we hardly have any FBS kids anymore. C-Patt led Rice in receiving and should do it again this year, Chayse Todd is having a solid career at UH, Craig Williams is the backup RB at Baylor, Helburg just signed with UH this year and maybe you throw in Austin Walter who's in the league right now. 

Maybe you're talking about the ones we've played against he last 4-5 years? In that case it's a bunch more

The reason why I said 4-5 years because before that with exception of a year or two, Crosby was a nobody. Anyone that’s lived in this area knows that. Just an average team, but listening to their fans you would think Crosby has 7 or 8 state titles.

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

You’re the one that brought it up? I’m still waiting on what the Crosby kids have done at the college level since they’re so superior?

You keep trying to throw in stupid catch words like "superior". Crosby has been better coached and has better athletes than BH, that's not debatable. That's why y'all have only beat us twice since the middle school kids have been alive. I'm not saying we can't play like last year and get beat, I'm just pointing out the percentages aren't on BH's side and haven't been for a while. 

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

The reason why I said 4-5 years because before that with exception of a year or two, Crosby was a nobody. Anyone that’s lived in this area knows that. Just an average team, but listening to their fans you would think Crosby has 7 or 8 state titles.

What ? You mean with 14,1, 14.2, 14.3 and now 14.4 they don't have any state titles? No way. I thought Crosby was North Shore East. 

3 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Lol, dude y'all literally hired the coach y'all have now because he beat Crosby in the semi-finals in '14. Otherwise he has 0 state titles to his name and y'all probably wouldn't have even reached out to him. I agree we're average, fact still remains that no 5A teams in the Houston area can consistently play with us outside of Manvel. 

8 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

What ? You mean with 14,1, 14.2, 14.3 and now 14.4 they don't have any state titles? No way. I thought Crosby was North Shore East. 

Nah, 14.4s older cousins at North Shore are the ones with the state titles and All-American recognition. My parents had enough money to move out of that area shortly after I was born due to some of my older cousins being killed.  

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, dude y'all literally hired the coach y'all have now because he beat Crosby in the semi-finals in '14. Otherwise he has 0 state titles to his name and y'all probably wouldn't have even reached out to him. I agree we're average, fact still remains that no 5A teams in the Houston area can consistently play with us outside of Manvel. 

Congrats, that’s like less than 20 teams out of 250 teams across the state and 58Congrats, that’s like less than 20 teams out of 250 teams across the state and 5A. I didn’t realize that you were the superintendent of Barbers Hill or on the school board that hired our head coach.

1 minute ago, TradenupBH said:

Congrats, that’s like less than 20 teams out of 250 teams across the state and 58Congrats, that’s like less than 20 teams out of 250 teams across the state and 5A. I didn’t realize that you were the superintendent of Barbers Hill or on the school board that hired our head coach.

That says even more about y'all though. Abseck doesn't have anybody on his staff that can relate to a lot of kids on Crosby's team so he would probably never be an option for Crosby's school board. I would hire a guy proved he can win with talent equivalent to the situation he's walking into.  

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That says even more about y'all though. Abseck doesn't have anybody on his staff that can relate to a lot of kids on Crosby's team so he would probably never be an option for Crosby's school board. I would hire a guy proved he can win with talent equivalent to the situation he's walking into.  

Oh now you’re reaching. I can read between the lines of what you’re talking about. That’s foolish talk.Oh now you’re reaching. I can read between the lines of what you’re talking about. That’s foolish talk.

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Oh now you’re reaching. I can read between the lines of what you’re talking about. That’s foolish talk.Oh now you’re reaching. I can read between the lines of what you’re talking about. That’s foolish talk.

You don't have to read between the lines. I'll lay it out for you if you need me to. 

This is the hidden content, please

7 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

5 pages😂 so the JV and Freshman play tonight! How are the JV/Fresh teams doing at Crosby? Are the playing well or like the Varsity?

We'll see, they lost to King and FB Marshall and killed Lee. We don't have a stud QB in the freshman class but 14.4 has a little cousin toting it out of the backfield. He's probably the best raw athlete in the entire family. 

25 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You don't have to read between the lines. I'll lay it out for you if you need me to. 

This is the hidden content, please

Lol, you do realize that the majority of the folks that live in Barbers Hill are from other places like Beaumont, La Porte, Channelview, Pasadena, and the list goes on. You acting like Crosby is located where Jack Yates, Milby, Willowridge, etc is at. Dude, you live in the country. Your problems aren’t the same. Get out of here that nonsense.

last year BH vs Crosby All sports district Championships

Football- Crosby District Champ

Volleyball - BH District Champ

Boys Basketball- Crosby finished 2nd in district BH finished 4th

Girls Basketball- BH finished 2nd Crosby finished 3rd 

Fall Tennis - BH District Champ

Boys Cross Country - BH District Champ

Girls Cross Country - BH District Champs

Girls Soccer - BH District Champ 

Boys Soccer - Crosby District Champ

Baseball - Crosby District Champ

Softball- BH District Champ

Boys Track - BH District Champ - 1 State Medalist, Crosby - 0

Girls Track - BH District Champ - 1 State Medalist, Crosby - 0

Boys Golf- BH District Champ

Girls Golf - BH District Champ

Spring Tennis- BH District Champ

UIL Competition - BH District Champ (25 years in a row)

One Act Play - BH District Champ

Every Single sport at BH Boys and Girls made the playoffs. 

Total score from 21-22 

BH - 13

Crosby - 4

7 minutes ago, EagleFootball281 said:

Total score from 21-22 

BH - 13

Crosby - 4

Ok. “One Act Play” Champs. Really. This is a football thread and a Sports Forum. You lost all credibility as well as your man-card. 

25 minutes ago, EagleFootball281 said:

Total score from 21-22 

BH - 13

Crosby - 4

Those are nice results and all, but lets not forget that this is Texas and football is king.  BH does have the edge in mostly everything else, but people will keep chirping until they start beating Crosby in football.  However, with all the SH99 related development that is happening in the Mont Belvieu area, the clock on Crosby's football dominance could be ticking.

37 minutes ago, EagleFootball281 said:

Total score from 21-22 

BH - 13

Crosby - 4

So what you're highlighting is that BH lost to Crosby in every major boys sport? We already knew that. Crosby is also a couple of years removed from a 4x100 boys state championship, something BH will never ever sniff.