BH vs Crosby

BHFAN

BH vs Crosby  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

19 minutes ago, LOL said:

You talk about the ref as an excuse but I have been at basketball games where the former principal would tell a ref that they better call it for BH or they will never ref another game in BH. Just like last night at the freshman game, your superintendent had to get on the field in the back of the endzone and argue with the official trying to slow the game down cause he could see they were being out played and out worked, because he couldn’t handle himself. Tell me that’s not trying to abuse power. 

Blah Blah . I wouldn’t consider you or any othe Crosby fan a source for the truth.

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Game Day has arrived! Good Luck to all of the Athletes on the field tonight and may God watch over the fans as we climb the stands balancing our precious  Nachos and DP👍 while coaching from the stands.

PS: please do not send that blind Ref from last year to officiate this game . Amen

Thats some funny stuff !  - I think the Ref's call was good though . Crosby QB took over the game (heroic effort)- good luck to both teams tonight !

1 hour ago, LOL said:

CROSBY leads the series 12-4!

06-07 FINAL BH 10 Crosby 0

07-08 FINAL BH 14 Crosby 48

08-09 FINAL BH 26 Crosby 30

09-10 FINAL BH 16 Crosby 21

10-11 FINAL BH 34 Crosby 21

11-12 FINAL BH 28 Crosby 35

12-13 FINAL BH 17 Crosby 35

13-14 FINAL BH 26 Crosby 63

14-15 FINAL BH 7 Crosby 30

15-16 FINAL BH 21 Crosby 40

16-17 FINAL BH 18 Crosby 42

17-18 FINAL BH 32 Crosby 48

18-19 FINAL BH 49 Crosby 30

19-20 FINAL BH 28 Crosby 7

20-21 FINAL BH 7 Crosby 34

21-22 FINAL BH 46 Crosby 53

Wrong! Do some research, if you are going to pretend to know information at least look it up correctly. Must be that Crosby education at work. Yes ya'll are winning the series, but your numbers are not even close. 

here is real history.

source- Lone Star Football Network

Series Record 25-29-3

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, LOL said:

06-07 FINAL BH 10 Crosby 0

07-08 FINAL BH 14 Crosby 48

08-09 FINAL BH 26 Crosby 30

09-10 FINAL BH 16 Crosby 21

10-11 FINAL BH 34 Crosby 21

11-12 FINAL BH 28 Crosby 35

12-13 FINAL BH 17 Crosby 35

13-14 FINAL BH 26 Crosby 63

14-15 FINAL BH 7 Crosby 30

15-16 FINAL BH 21 Crosby 40

16-17 FINAL BH 18 Crosby 42

17-18 FINAL BH 32 Crosby 48

18-19 FINAL BH 49 Crosby 30

19-20 FINAL BH 28 Crosby 7

20-21 FINAL BH 7 Crosby 34

21-22 FINAL BH 46 Crosby 53

Crosby leads the all time series with Barbers Hill 29-25-3. Not 12-4.

12-4 is only from 2007.

5 hours ago, theSHOW1 said:

FOOTBALL IS KING. The "significant" discussion was only brought up because BH can't talk about Football in comparison to Crosby. 

I already said football is the most important sport, but not infinitely so. Look back and re-read.

With that established, I'll spell it out for you again:

You are W-R-O-N-G to say no one else cares about any other sports. When BH won State in Baseball and Softball in a two week span, I am sure some heads exploded.    

39 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I already said football is the most important sport, but not infinitely so. Look back and re-read.

With that established, I'll spell it out for you again:

You are W-R-O-N-G to say no one else cares about any other sports. When BH won State in Baseball and Softball in a two week span, I am sure some heads exploded.    

Nah, Denny is a quality coach, has been for a long time.  Was happy for him and the kids.  

5 hours ago, EagleFootball281 said:

Wrong! Do some research, if you are going to pretend to know information at least look it up correctly. Must be that Crosby education at work. Yes ya'll are winning the series, but your numbers are not even close. 

here is real history.

source- Lone Star Football Network

Series Record 25-29-3

This is the hidden content, please

Lol you sound like a typical Dallas Cowboys fan. Leaving in the past, past. Clearly I only gave history from the 2006 season!! We own BH since 06!!!!! I was not living in the 60s and 70s! We have owned BH in year 2000s and it will continue tonight. 

Prediction Crosby 63 BH 14

Edited by bullets13
Poor manners

33 minutes ago, LOL said:

Lol you sound like a typical Dallas Cowboys fan. Leaving in the past, past. Clearly I only gave history from the 2006 season you retard!!!!!! We own BH since 06!!!!! I was not living in the 60s and 70s! We have owned BH in year 2000s and it will continue tonight. 

No wonder your user ID is LOL. Oh and no one cares 

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

Are you supposed to call people "retards"? 

No, and he has been warned.  This thread is 8 pages of some pretty good trash talk and arguing there’s been done reasonably respectfully.  It’s not that hard to do.  Maybe he’ll get it together, or maybe he’ll take a permanent break from the site.  Only time will tell.  

5 hours ago, LOL said:

Lol you sound like a typical Dallas Cowboys fan. Leaving in the past, past. Clearly I only gave history from the 2006 season!! We own BH since 06!!!!! I was not living in the 60s and 70s! We have owned BH in year 2000s and it will continue tonight. 

This didn’t age well