Pam at png!!

lcm93

P.A. vs. PNG  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Winner

• Port Arthur
    • Port Neches Groves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/26/2022 at 09:30 PM

10 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

Agreed. Will be a true test. Joesph and McCrary we’re both All State players in there days. 

Not sure how many P.A. coaches were All State, but i think head coach Morgan might have been a bad a🍤🍤 kicker? 

21 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

Isn't the new coach for the $5 Indians a former SLC assistant? If so, I'm concerned about the Slot receiver either cutting in front or just be hind the ref for 8 yards a pop...... 

Other than that, Titans...... 

Aahh we missed out Mid-County hater. But there he is. 

With my purple color glasses, drinking purple kool aid, and shaking my purple rah rah pompoms:

Titans are going down! PNG by as much as they want!

For real though, I would fall out of the bleachers if we were to win this game. The last time we beat PAM, it took RJ and some trick plays. If we can keep it respectably close, I call that a win. Our non district schedule should prepare us for district play.

16 hours ago, PNGFaithful said:

Son of Katy’s head coach Gary Joesph. Was with SLC last year.  DC Matt McDaniel was Katy’s DC for many years and state championships under Joesph. OC Cade McCrary was All State WR for Lake Travis and played for UT and also comes from SLC. Will be a different look. 

From this, I expect passes to the H-back along with some I-formation.........

Perhaps that dreaded 8 yard in routed to the Slot.....

Curious to see the new coaching staff in action, lord knows our defense needs a huge face lift from last year. Our qb and wide receivers really started clicking late last year, hopefully they can pick up where they left off. Replacing Trahan is my delima.. He was a huge part of our offense last year. Time to see what RB is gonna step up and replace him. Gonna be a fun night and alot of trash talking as this is a cross town rival that has been renewed. Love having the Titans on the schedule, just wish we had another scrimmage under our belt besides LCM. Regardless I hope for no rain and no injuries to the boys, get to watch my daughter do her Thang at halftime as her second year Indianette. Lil ColdBrew gonna be dancing her ass off . C YALL Friday MR. BUDDY GARRITY

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

Curious to see the new coaching staff in action, lord knows our defense needs a huge face lift from last year. Our qb and wide receivers really started clicking late last year, hopefully they can pick up where they left off. Replacing Trahan is my delima.. He was a huge part of our offense last year. Time to see what RB is gonna step up and replace him. Gonna be a fun night and alot of trash talking as this is a cross town rival that has been renewed. Love having the Titans on the schedule, just wish we had another scrimmage under our belt besides LCM. Regardless I hope for no rain and no injuries to the boys, get to watch my daughter do her Thang at halftime as her second year Indianette. Lil ColdBrew gonna be dancing her ass off . C YALL Friday MR. BUDDY GARRITY

Mr Bia.  How have you been?

Well first off, I like how coaches that use to be anything propels u to a possible win… PAM DC was apart of that LaMarque cougar state champ team that ran people off the field in 2003 if I’m not mistaken so we should win smh… anyway, I see PAM winning this thing 24-17. PNG fans, STOP IT WITH THE MORAL VICTORIES AND EXCUSES!!! PAM has to replace an mvp qb, have  young rb’s, questionable secondary and kicking game… and questionable play calling and game management. Seems like png and Pam are even or png has the advantage slightly due to home field 

10 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Well first off, I like how coaches that use to be anything propels u to a possible win… PAM DC was apart of that LaMarque cougar state champ team that ran people off the field in 2003 if I’m not mistaken so we should win smh… anyway, I see PAM winning this thing 24-17. PNG fans, STOP IT WITH THE MORAL VICTORIES AND EXCUSES!!! PAM has to replace an mvp qb, have  young rb’s, questionable secondary and kicking game… and questionable play calling and game management. Seems like png and Pam are even or png has the advantage slightly due to home field 

It aint even, Png is the overwhelming favorite, they got atmosphere and all-state coaches and 62 starters back. 

3 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

All this atmosphere and physical atmosphere talk, Cherokee blasting, flare shooting going on with these all state coaches coaching and possible suiting up with 62 returners with the newest iPads. Should make a great game PAM by 2 TDs 

Gotta always watch out for that flare gun, that's their 12th Man.