Why Does The US Seem to Be Imploding

Hagar

It isn’t Rocket Science.  In the 1940’s, 50’s and 60’s, a consistent 98% believed there was a God.  In 2017 it was down to 87%, and this year it’s plummeted down to 81%.

This is the hidden content, please

Side bar: I suspect it’s still 98% in a foxhole during combat.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

It isn’t Rocket Science.  In the 1940’s, 50’s and 60’s, a consistent 98% believed there was a God.  In 2017 it was down to 87%, and this year it’s plummeted down to 81%.

Or the last words an atheist utters before he dies. 

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Just believing there s a God is not enough

Satan believes there is a God as well

3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Just believing there s a God is not enough

Satan believes there is a God as well

That’s true, but as you know it’s the foundation for salvation.  You must believe in God to accept Jesus Christ as your savior.  A starting point if you will.  Myself, I find it hard to look at the formation of the earth and universe and not believe in God.  

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

Why does the USA seem to be imploding?

DEMONcrats

Yep, they reject our God.  Their God is the Federal Government lead by the Democratic Party.  That’s who they worship and rely on.  DEMONs - absolutely.

Just “one of those things”?  A coincidence?  Probably but still……… a Church in Texas was leveled by a fire.  Amidst the smoldering rubble laying on the ground, proudly stood their big Cross.  In this article is a picture of it.  Again, probably a coincidence, but still…….. we should look for signs of (from) God.  I’d like to think this is one.  That he’s telling us a building was destroyed, but the actual Church are the congregation.  Rebuild the structure and place this same fire stained Cross that survived.  I know, I know, probably a coincidence, but still….

Republican SUCK , DEMONrats SUCK. Divide and conquer. They had us fighting each other when Trump was in office so we didn't notice we were being sold out to the U.N. . Now divide and conquer under the other clowns term so we don't notice them finishing the job.  The only way it's possible for the governments of the world to control the people that outnumber them a kazillion to one is by deception. So they deceive us by telling us what we want to hear. They deceive us into thinking we have someone fighting for our beliefs so we don't fight for ourselves, then right before the final round of the fight begins (when your guy has them on the ropes)  they change to leaders from another party to make the other side think someone is fighting for them ( and they are appeased for a while) . It's a cycle that will repeat itself over in over again throughout the ages because they need the fight between the people to continue so they don't see who is really to blame.  It's all a big play acted out before us and most believe it . The U.N. wants one world which also means one religon (Greed and Evil).  To do that they need to oust GOD.

"In the end many will be deceived "

1 hour ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Republican SUCK , DEMONrats SUCK. Divide and conquer. They had us fighting each other when Trump was in office so we didn't notice we were being sold out to the U.N. . Now divide and conquer under the other clowns term so we don't notice them finishing the job.  The only way it's possible for the governments of the world to control the people that outnumber them a kazillion to one is by deception. So they deceive us by telling us what we want to hear. They deceive us into thinking we have someone fighting for our beliefs so we don't fight for ourselves, then right before the final round of the fight begins (when your guy has them on the ropes)  they change to leaders from another party to make the other side think someone is fighting for them ( and they are appeased for a while) . It's a cycle that will repeat itself over in over again throughout the ages because they need the fight between the people to continue so they don't see who is really to blame.  It's all a big play acted out before us and most believe it . The U.N. wants one world which also means one religon (Greed and Evil).  To do that they need to oust GOD.

"In the end many will be deceived "

The UN will be the end of the US.  Like you said, they are behind the one world government.