Trump To Be President In 2023?!

Reagan

16 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's why Trump and his minions continuing to lie about election fraud is so dangerous. 

I'm all about pointing out election fraud... but all we got from day one was unsubstantiated claims with promises of proof to come... which never occurred.  

Or the people who just can't comprehend that 81 million people disliked Trump enough to vote for what we've got now because it just makes no sense to THEM.  

I expected to see issues with people who weren't allowed to vote on election day because their ballot had already been cast.  That never happened.  I expected that we'd see instances of people casting multiple votes... that didn't happen either.  

Do I think that a number of people grabbed up Grandma's ballot and voted for her?  Absolutely, and it happens in every election from both sides.  I also believe that problem was made worse by certain states mailing ballots out to the whole voter roll without a request from the voter.  But I'll also say that more people legally voted in this election because a ballot turned up in their mailbox... it wasn't hard to vote against Trump and drop the ballot back in the mail.  None of which adds up to mass fraud... must a massive turnout.  And none of it was substantiated.  

I personally believe that the left is short-sighted in continuing to push the lie of "voter suppression," too.  They don't really believe that anybody is trying to stop folks from voting, they just want people to VOTE like they believe the Republicans are trying to suppress their votes.  Both sides are abusing the crap out of the voting issue. 

Since you voted for Trump twice, are you a minion?

16 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This is and ultra maga /republican/ conservative board. It’s plenty of posters to fill the evil democrats voice. I rather feed the fish. I think anyone who claim to be r or d is either lost or have a agenda. It’s no way possible,think of it almost half the country believe one way on almost every issue. That’s group thinking.

Yes, but we have (mostly) a 2 party system. And the folks with the money get to buy their agendas through a political system of high dollar whores (our elected politicians) who will sell their respective souls to the highest bidders. 

9 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Voter fraud has gotten very sophisticated. Don’t be so gullible.

I wish I had time to point out the half-truths, hearsay, wild speculation, tall tales, and absolute lies. 

But it’s more of the same. Whack job A spews a lie. Whack job B repeats it, then a biased news source repeats it as a fact… and idiots believe it. 

The first two sentences of this tweet (without a single source, of course) use the words “might” and “apparently”. Then some body like you reads it and says “Voter fraud has gotten very sophisticated.” You literally read someone’s IMAGININGS about these super mysterious “ghost voters” (which were conveniently tied in with the term “illegal invasion aliens”-i nice touch to lock in the racists) and come back with the ironic statement “Voter fraud has gotten very sophisticated. Don’t be so gullible.”

You literally just swallowed a pack of lies hook, line, and sinker, then accused others of being gullible because they didn’t wire the Nigerian Prince $500 like the email said. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I wish I had time to point out the half-truths, hearsay, wild speculation, tall tales, and absolute lies. 

But it’s more of the same. Whack job A spews a lie. Whack job B repeats it, then a biased news source repeats it as a fact… and idiots believe it. 

The first two sentences of this tweet (without a single source, of course) use the words “might” and “apparently”. Then some body like you reads it and says “Voter fraud has gotten very sophisticated.” You literally read someone’s IMAGININGS about these super mysterious “ghost voters” (which were conveniently tied in with the term “illegal invasion aliens”-i nice touch to lock in the racists) and come back with the ironic statement “Voter fraud has gotten very sophisticated. Don’t be so gullible.”

You literally just swallowed a pack of lies hook, line, and sinker, then accused others of being gullible because they didn’t wire the Nigerian Prince $500 like the email said. 

Yep….. sorta like the Russia Russia Hoax, the 2 BS Impeachments, Hunter’s Laptop being Russia disinformation and the Fairy Tale J6 supposedly Insurrection. Lol. In time you’ll be proven wrong. You may need to lay off the booster shots.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Mail in ballots should never exist except military…..PERIOD. I felt this way…..way before this past election.

to many opportunities for fraud.

get off your butt and go vote and stop screaming and kicking “voter suppression” 

Lazy society that’s what elitist liberals want….they want to control you…

Military, sure... I don't even have a problem with people requesting one because they can't get out or whatever.  With a separate request and a verified ID or signature.

But we should never, EVER send anyone a ballot without them having specifically requested it at every single election cycle.  The opportunities for fraud are too great whenever millions of ballots are being shipped out haphazardly.  Besides that, the mechanisms for counting those mail-in ballots were completely overwhelmed in 2020 because so many of them went out.  We might as well start doing dial-in voting like on American Idol if we're going to do that. 

Having said all of that to say that the Republicans elected officials and party officials were unable to point out widespread fraud in the 2020 election.  Doesn't mean that it couldn't have happened, or won't happen.... just that there wasn't (and still isn't) any CREDIBLE EVIDENCE.... and "affidavits" provided 18 months after the election don't prove anything, except someone really, REALLY believes that something nefarious happened... without a shred of evidence, of course. 

We need to make our election process more secure.

But you'd best believe that IF the turnout was reversed and Trump had won in 2020, the Dems would be screaming "suppression" like they did after Abrams lost in Georgia in 2018 and the Republicans would be saying how safe our elections are based on the same lack of evidence they are decrying today.  

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Military, sure... I don't even have a problem with people requesting one because they can't get out or whatever.  With a separate request and a verified ID or signature.

But we should never, EVER send anyone a ballot without them having specifically requested it at every single election cycle.  The opportunities for fraud are too great whenever millions of ballots are being shipped out haphazardly.  Besides that, the mechanisms for counting those mail-in ballots were completely overwhelmed in 2020 because so many of them went out.  We might as well start doing dial-in voting like on American Idol if we're going to do that. 

Having said all of that to say that the Republicans elected officials and party officials were unable to point out widespread fraud in the 2020 election.  Doesn't mean that it couldn't have happened, or won't happen.... just that there wasn't (and still isn't) any CREDIBLE EVIDENCE.... and "affidavits" provided 18 months after the election don't prove anything, except someone really, REALLY believes that something nefarious happened... without a shred of evidence, of course. 

But you'd best believe that IF the turnout was reversed and Trump had won in 2020, the Dems would be screaming "suppression" like they did after Abrams lost in Georgia in 2018 and the Republicans would be saying how safe our elections are based on the same lack of evidence they are decrying today.  

We don’t always agree, but that is an excellent post. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Like I said in time you’ll be proven wrong. Never mind the Democrat Party, FBI AND DOJ tried to take down a presidential candidate and sitting president which is fact. You just wash over that fact like it is no big deal. Voter fraud is a business an business was good in 2020 for the Democrat Parasites. We’ll just have to agree to disagree. By the way there were thousands of affidavits about voter fraud filed across the country right after the election. You act like none of our politicians and judges are corrupt and compromised. Lol I’ll go as far to say this fraud has been going on for 15 to 20 years.

Just now, Unwoke said:

Like I said in time you’ll be proven wrong. Never mind the Democrat Party, FBI AND DOJ tried to take down a presidential candidate and sitting president which is fact. You just wash over that fact like it is no big deal. Voter fraud is a business an business was good in 2020 for the Democrat Parasites. We’ll just have to agree to disagree. By the way there were thousands of affidavits about voter fraud filed across the country right after the election. You act like none of our politicians and judges are corrupt and compromised. Lol

You are correct about the corruption, no doubt. 

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Yes, but we have (mostly) a 2 party system. And the folks with the money get to buy their agendas through a political system of high dollar whores (our elected politicians) who will sell their respective souls to the highest bidders. 

This is my whole point. My entire political view. All been bought. 

11 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Strange that the MSM is so biased against Republicans.  Seems as though it’s a one party system in their reporting.