Trump To Be President In 2023?!

Reagan

On 3/25/2022 at 8:41 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

It’s funny you guys are actually diving into this
Trump lost get over it. It’s just creepy at this point.

I'm going to give you a chance to have a meaningful discussion:

2 things:  1)  I trust you fully understand what we are talking about here.  2)  I hope you understand that this is 100% legal and Constitutional.

Now, the question for you is:  How bad does it have to get before you would, if at all, agree that the time has come for this?  

How bad is it now?  Inflation is at a 40 year high.  How much are you paying for gasoline and food?  Happy with this?  Gasoline is at its highest in U.S. history.  Natural Gas has gone up 200% for families to heat their homes.  They are talking about food shortages.  

Another food for thought:  Any of this taking place under Trump?  

Give me your thoughts if it can get bad enough to proceed with the subject of this topic.  

On 3/24/2022 at 4:20 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Dumb crap like this is the reason that moderates won't vote Republican.

If you really believe that Republicans can just usurp the election process and install whoever they want, you obviously weren't paying attention during Government class as a senior. 

I'll also guarantee that if by some stupid chance we DID have a Congress foolish enough to try, you'd have a civil war on your hands.  

The level of stupidity here is mind-blowing.

I know you and I, at this point, do not have the same viewpoints on the 2020 election and possible fraud.  So, I propose this to you:  If sometime in the near future we find out there was indeed, with 100% proof, election fraud and the election was stolen from Trump, would this be enough for you to agree to proceed with what we are talking about here?  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

I know you and I, at this point, do not have the same viewpoints on the 2020 election and possible fraud.  So, I propose this to you:  If sometime in the near future we find out there was indeed, with 100% proof, election fraud and the election was stolen from Trump, would this be enough for you to agree to proceed with what we are talking about here?  

No. 

Because that evidence does not exist. 

I mixed a cocktail for myself on election night and told myself that I’d at least pretend that Trump won, because I knew (as any reasonable would recognize) that he was gonna get slaughtered in the mail-in votes. It was all there in the tea leaves to read. A big part of me kept waiting for credible evidence of widespread voter fraud… it never appeared. At some point you have to concede that it doesn’t exist. 

But i shouldn’t be surprised. Trump himself still believes that he won. Rephrase that. He still keeps telling his diehard supporters that he won. In reality, the pleading voice begging for the Republican AG in Georgia to “just find him 11,000 votes” understood what had happened. 

Not one cell phone video. Not even a picture, when 7 million plus instances of fraud were ongoing. The stolen election lie is just a big fairy tale. We’re almost two years after the election and there’s still no evidence of fraud. 

Nancy Pelosi correctly called the technique “merchandizing the lie.”  You throw out a falsehood, people repeat it (even media outlets), then you point out the coverage as proof that the lie actually occurred. People are still putting out tons of misinformation and then pointing out the misinformation as “proof” that something occurred. The article that you quoted a couple of days ago gave “proof” that malfeasance occurred because they weren’t able to audit the actual ballots… the normal destruction of records is viewed as “proof” that election fraud occurred by hardcore reality deniers. 

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No. 

Because that evidence does not exist. 

I mixed a cocktail for myself on election night and told myself that I’d at least pretend that Trump won, because I knew (as any reasonable would recognize) that he was gonna get slaughtered in the mail-in votes. It was all there in the tea leaves to read. A big part of me kept waiting for credible evidence of widespread voter fraud… it never appeared. At some point you have to concede that it doesn’t exist. 

But i shouldn’t be surprised. Trump himself still believes that he won. Rephrase that. He still keeps telling his diehard supporters that he won. In reality, the pleading voice begging for the Republican AG in Georgia to “just find him 11,000 votes” understood what had happened. 

Not one cell phone video. Not even a picture, when 7 million plus instances of fraud were ongoing. The stolen election lie is just a big fairy tale. We’re almost two years after the election and there’s still no evidence of fraud. 

Nancy Pelosi correctly called the technique “merchandizing the lie.”  You throw out a falsehood, people repeat it (even media outlets), then you point out the coverage as proof that the lie actually occurred. People are still putting out tons of misinformation and then pointing out the misinformation as “proof” that something occurred. The article that you quoted a couple of days ago gave “proof” that malfeasance occurred because they weren’t able to audit the actual ballots… the normal destruction of records is viewed as “proof” that election fraud occurred by hardcore reality deniers. 

It was a hypothetical question.  But, I respect your opinion!

9 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Democrats ain’t crying 2 years later over a loss. Posting threads like these.( I could care less about a democrat or republican)  just humorous to me.

Just for laughs, let’s see if you are smarter than that idiot SCOTUS nominee that biden, in all of his racist self, threw out there.  Do you know what a woman is?

On 3/27/2022 at 2:48 PM, Reagan said:

I'm going to give you a chance to have a meaningful discussion:

2 things:  1)  I trust you fully understand what we are talking about here.  2)  I hope you understand that this is 100% legal and Constitutional.

Now, the question for you is:  How bad does it have to get before you would, if at all, agree that the time has come for this?  

How bad is it now?  Inflation is at a 40 year high.  How much are you paying for gasoline and food?  Happy with this?  Gasoline is at its highest in U.S. history.  Natural Gas has gone up 200% for families to heat their homes.  They are talking about food shortages.  

Another food for thought:  Any of this taking place under Trump?  

Give me your thoughts if it can get bad enough to proceed with the subject of this topic.  

You believe the election was stolen so you see it f Different. But you’re implying republicans should undo the will of the American voters and insert the loser. What’s American in that? How cheap is that? Just because something maybe legal doesn’t make it a good idea. What if democrats stuff the Supreme Court what if democrats pull same move in insert Hillary as president.

Not going to happen but the fact that republicans are entertaining this let you know exactly who they are.

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You believe the election was stolen so you see it f Different. But you’re implying republicans should undo the will of the American voters and insert the loser. What’s American in that? How cheap is that? Just because something maybe legal doesn’t make it a good idea. What if democrats stuff the Supreme Court what if democrats pull same move in insert Hillary as president.

Not going to happen but the fact that republicans are entertaining this let you know exactly who they are.

Sometimes Republicans act as dumb as Democrats, but I notice you never seem to call out the pathetic behavior of Democrats.

Classic example of a “moderate”.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No, “Republicans” aren’t entertaining it. With about 275 million adults in this country, it is easy to find some minuscule group that believes something stupid. The further stupidity is when anyone believes that the tiny group represents nearly the entire race/party/ethnicity/etc. You might as well toss in, “you people”.

Democrat US Representative Hank Johnson asked in a hearing if the island of Guam might capsize if we get too many Marines stationed there. If I suggested that “Democrats” or Blacks are so stupid, they entertain the idea that an island can (in his words) tip over and capsize, what would you think? Want evidence? There is a Black Democrat member of Congress saying it for all the world to see so it must be true….. right?

When you start painting with a very broad brush, be prepared to get splattered.  

9 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

No, “Republicans” aren’t entertaining it. With about 275 million adults in this country, it is easy to find some minuscule group that believes something stupid. The further stupidity is when anyone believes that the tiny group represents nearly the entire race/party/ethnicity/etc. You might as well toss in, “you people”.

Democrat US Representative Hank Johnson asked in a hearing if the island of Guam might capsize if we get too many Marines stationed there. If I suggested that “Democrats” or Blacks are so stupid, they entertain the idea that an island can (in his words) tip over and capsize, what would you think? Want evidence? There is a Black Democrat member of Congress saying it for all the world to see so it must be true….. right?

When you start painting with a very broad brush, be prepared to get splattered.  

You took the words out of my mouth tvc. You must be referring to this politician. I know he’s not a biologist but I wonder if he can give the definition of a woman.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If one believes it was stolen then how can it be the will of the people in ones mind

When an election is stolen(fraud) then it is not the Will of the people.

those last two “what if’s” unless your an elitist nobody should want that for the sake of this country s future.

13 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

If one believes it was stolen then how can it be the will of the people in ones mind

When an election is stolen(fraud) then it is not the Will of the people.

those last two “what if’s” unless your an elitist nobody should want that for the sake of this country s future.

That's why Trump and his minions continuing to lie about election fraud is so dangerous. 

I'm all about pointing out election fraud... but all we got from day one was unsubstantiated claims with promises of proof to come... which never occurred.  

Or the people who just can't comprehend that 81 million people disliked Trump enough to vote for what we've got now because it just makes no sense to THEM.  

I expected to see issues with people who weren't allowed to vote on election day because their ballot had already been cast.  That never happened.  I expected that we'd see instances of people casting multiple votes... that didn't happen either.  

Do I think that a number of people grabbed up Grandma's ballot and voted for her?  Absolutely, and it happens in every election from both sides.  I also believe that problem was made worse by certain states mailing ballots out to the whole voter roll without a request from the voter.  But I'll also say that more people legally voted in this election because a ballot turned up in their mailbox... it wasn't hard to vote against Trump and drop the ballot back in the mail.  None of which adds up to mass fraud... must a massive turnout.  And none of it was substantiated.  

I personally believe that the left is short-sighted in continuing to push the lie of "voter suppression," too.  They don't really believe that anybody is trying to stop folks from voting, they just want people to VOTE like they believe the Republicans are trying to suppress their votes.  Both sides are abusing the crap out of the voting issue. 

17 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Hey, I appreciate your response.  Not everything I post I agree with.  I do it for discussion purposes.   If you believe something, then convince me.  And vice versa.  Now, with that being said:  For me to go along with this situation, I'd have to have 100% proof that the 2020 election was stolen.  Until then, I don't support this.

18 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

they've been talking plenty about stuffing the supreme court, and went above and beyond to try and remove trump from office for nonsensical reasons.  does that tell you anything at all about who the democrats are, or are you one of those folks who only cares when the other side does something unethical to win? (and yes, there are plenty of repubs in this thread that are just as bad)

16 hours ago, tvc184 said:

When you start painting with a very broad brush, be prepared to get splattered. So you agree unwoke belief is stupid? You agree this is a stupid idea?

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

they've been talking plenty about stuffing the supreme court, and went above and beyond to try and remove trump from office for nonsensical reasons.  does that tell you anything at all about who the democrats are, or are you one of those folks who only cares when the other side does something unethical to win? (and yes, there are plenty of repubs in this thread that are just as bad)

This is and ultra maga /republican/ conservative board. It’s plenty of posters to fill the evil democrats voice. I rather feed the fish. I think anyone who claim to be r or d is either lost or have a agenda. It’s no way possible,think of it almost half the country believe one way on almost every issue. That’s group thinking.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's why Trump and his minions continuing to lie about election fraud is so dangerous. 

I'm all about pointing out election fraud... but all we got from day one was unsubstantiated claims with promises of proof to come... which never occurred.  

Or the people who just can't comprehend that 81 million people disliked Trump enough to vote for what we've got now because it just makes no sense to THEM.  

I expected to see issues with people who weren't allowed to vote on election day because their ballot had already been cast.  That never happened.  I expected that we'd see instances of people casting multiple votes... that didn't happen either.  

Do I think that a number of people grabbed up Grandma's ballot and voted for her?  Absolutely, and it happens in every election from both sides.  I also believe that problem was made worse by certain states mailing ballots out to the whole voter roll without a request from the voter.  But I'll also say that more people legally voted in this election because a ballot turned up in their mailbox... it wasn't hard to vote against Trump and drop the ballot back in the mail.  None of which adds up to mass fraud... must a massive turnout.  And none of it was substantiated.  

I personally believe that the left is short-sighted in continuing to push the lie of "voter suppression," too.  They don't really believe that anybody is trying to stop folks from voting, they just want people to VOTE like they believe the Republicans are trying to suppress their votes.  Both sides are abusing the crap out of the voting issue. 

This just happened last month. 40,000 affidavits about election fraud were delivered to the Governor of Georgia’s office. Just because CNN doesn’t report it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. This is happening all over the country especially in swing states. Your denial is disturbing. Time for your TDS meds.

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Unwoke said:

This just happened last month. 40,000 affidavits about election fraud were delivered to the Governor of Georgia’s office. Just because CNN doesn’t report it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. This is happening all over the country especially in swing states. Your denial is disturbing. Time for your TDS meds.

Somebody once said (about rock music from the 90s) “don’t mistake lack of talent for genius.” I’d say “don’t believe everything that’s said just because the mainstream media isn’t the one saying it.”  

Both of those articles are trash from dubious sources. “Oh, by verifying voter registrations against change of address forms, it looks like 12001 people voted in the wrong spot. Trump only needed 11,700 votes, so the election is nullified.” 

For starters, it’s a lie, based on a lie, about a faulty premise, that reaches an unsubstantiated conclusion that is basically just asking for a do-over. 

The Pillow Man was involved? The same one that was trying to get Trump to declare martial law so that he could stay in office? That Mike Lindell? 

People keep talking about “TDS” while seeing no problem with refusing to acknowledge the election loss. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Somebody once said (about rock music from the 90s) “don’t mistake lack of talent for genius.” I’d say “don’t believe everything that’s said just because the mainstream media isn’t the one saying it.”  

Both of those articles are trash from dubious sources. “Oh, by verifying voter registrations against change of address forms, it looks like 12001 people voted in the wrong spot. Trump only needed 11,700 votes, so the election is nullified.” 

For starters, it’s a lie, based on a lie, about a faulty premise, that reaches an unsubstantiated conclusion that is basically just asking for a do-over. 

The Pillow Man was involved? The same one that was trying to get Trump to declare martial law so that he could stay in office? That Mike Lindell? 

People keep talking about “TDS” while seeing no problem with refusing to acknowledge the election loss. 

Are you saying the 40,000 affidavits about election fraud delivered to Governor of Georgia’s office are phony? 😂😂😂 You really need help. That’s as weak explanation as Will Smiths slap on Chris Rock. Come on you can do better than that. Sorry Bud but that really transpired last month at Governor Kemps office. Why don’t you address the 40,000 affidavits instead of deflecting to Jibberish. You are one lost goose! Lol

Here’s another Dubious source. 

I could go on an on an on…..Your a fool to say there wasn’t massive fraud in the election. But hey believe what you want.🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊MAN WIN!

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Voter fraud has gotten very sophisticated. Don’t be so gullible.