Barbay leaving Jasper

AggiesAreWe

51 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

From what I was told. Jasper wants to keep all the current assistant coaches 

And that "cancels" Toby. Congrats to Jasper for keeping the DC. Now we get a couple years of this rivalry being played for something worth winning. Circle game = Jasper. Hopefully week 11?

Mr Zack Bronson. He is currently a secondary coach at McNeese State where he had an illustrious 4 career in early to mid 90s

Then he had a great NFL career. 7 years he played safety for the 49ers. then one year with St. Louis.

Malcolm played in the NFL for 4 years. Two seasons with Kansa City where his Senior year he was drafted by Kansas City Royals. The last 2 with Chicago.

5 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

off topic, for a minute.  I have said publicly that the Bronson bloodline/family tree has impacted not just  football but all sports in Jasper more than any other.

Yall know who his uncle is?

Everyone should know the name Zack Bronson.  Lead runner on the first high school 400 meter relay team to go under 40 seconds!

51 minutes ago, j_dog said:

Everyone should know the name Zack Bronson.  Lead runner on the first high school 400 meter relay team to go under 40 seconds!

He was very well capable for sure.

The guys who were the ones to break record though were

Charles Adams

Terrance Davis (future NFL & Arena League player)

John Davis (future NFL player)

Bryan Bronson (future Olympian)

1 hour ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Toby needs a better agent

I'm still trying to understand Toby's situation. Everybody thought he was the obvious choice at WOS, which is the flagship 4A school in the area coverage until proven otherwise, but he's probably going to get passed over by Jasper. Is it twice now?

1 hour ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I'm still trying to understand Toby's situation. Everybody thought he was the obvious choice at WOS, which is the flagship 4A school in the area coverage until proven otherwise, but he's probably going to get passed over by Jasper. Is it twice now?

Speak for yourself, you are are not everybody.

9 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

He was very well capable for sure.

The guys who were the ones to break record though were

Charles Adams

Terrance Davis (future NFL & Arena League player)

John Davis (future NFL player)

Bryan Bronson (future Olympian)

hey DAWGS fans! can any of ya tell me what Terence Davis did to become only the third in school history to so?

Big John Davis caught/scored the game winning TD in 2002 NFC Championship game to send Tampa to SuperBowl vs Oakland

Letter in 4 sports.  football,basketball,baseball & track(Terence)

9 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

When it comes to coaches, I think loyalty trumps the best person qualified majority of the times.  Not saying Toby was most qualified.  Just saying in general how coaches roll.  Did we see the same thing at PNG?  Maybe!

On 2/20/2022 at 3:55 AM, purpleeagle said:

Speak for yourself, you are are not everybody.

Such hostility! why so, my friendly fan of the Purple Beast to our East?

Trust me when I say Bulldogs92  is one of the last people (especially on this website) to be looking for confrontation . His post is genuinely out of curiosity.

26 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

His job to take or turn down.

That's also what I'm hearing from some of my sources. It is his if the $$$ is right!! Don't know what his salary is now but to come home and take over the program that you once played from and to possibly take Jasper back to being a top team!! Would be a pretty awesome accomplishment!!!