Silsbee Vs Nederland

Who That

Stangfan#1

I hate to tell you this, but what was the score when they went into a lightning delay

Nedeland 14 WOS 6. Had about 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and Nederland had the ball. No one knows what would have happened the last quarter, so it goes down as a win for the Bulldogs

Sorry Stangfan#1, but your team lost

1 hour ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Yeah but if the that game wasn't call off I think wos would've of won just saying so technically Nederland didn't beat WOS the weather did so stop saying y'all beat us cuz y'all didn't

That is one of the great things about speculation. In 3 quarters of play, WOS managed 130 yards of offense and no touchdowns. In that same time Nederland managed almost 300 yards and 2 touchdowns… but WOS was on the way back.

WOS very well might have come back. We will never know… But it sure is great speculating isn’t it?

20 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

That is one of the great things about speculation. In 3 quarters of play, WOS managed 130 yards of offense and no touchdowns. In that same time Nederland managed almost 300 yards and 2 touchdowns… but WOS was on the way back.

WOS very well might have come back. We will never know… But it sure is great speculating isn’t it?

You know, ‘hypothetical speaking’ of course, you can’t really expect great rationale from one who forgot that we have a 6a district and a 5A DI district…. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You know, ‘hypothetical speaking’ of course, you can’t really expect great rationale from one who forgot that we have a 6a district and a 5A DI district…. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

You never going to let that go are you? 😁

5 hours ago, spidersal said:

Stangfan#1

I hate to tell you this, but what was the score when they went into a lightning delay

Nedeland 14 WOS 6. Had about 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and Nederland had the ball. No one knows what would have happened the last quarter, so it goes down as a win for the Bulldogs

We had just got an interception return TD that was called back. But i think we would've kept the ball. Other than that, you are correct. A loss is a loss.

On 9/7/2021 at 8:55 PM, spidersal said:

Stangfan#1

Wos will take that lost Nederland fought back so they earned it . No excuses.

On 9/7/2021 at 7:55 PM, spidersal said:

Stangfan#1

But also remember they threw an int.it was been called back bcz of holding buy it would've been w.o ball.

On 9/7/2021 at 7:55 PM, spidersal said:

Stangfan#1

lucky for  the dogs  lessen up play wo-s 4qt oh by the way its not the first time wo-s was behind in the 3rd qt and wont be the last