Beaumont West Brook vs Beaumont United

Stangfan#1

• Bigdog changed the title to Beaumont West Brook vs Beaumont United

Manvel scored 56 offensive points on only 39 plays last year in the bi-district game. They were up 49-0 after three quarters so I assume a lot of those plays in the 4th quarter were clock killing runs. I'm not saying Westbrook is as good as Manvel but unless BU has gotten drastically better I expect something like 52-17.  

33 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

That was at @BMTSoulja1 request. He felt like the United coaching staff and players weren't prepared to play a game at that time. 

Wasn't too far away from a 50spot in half of a scrimmage. Brook probably could've put 80 on the board last season if it was a real game. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Wasn't too far away from a 50spot in half of a scrimmage. Brook probably could've put 80 on the board last season if it was a real game. 

There you go on Brooks jock strap again.  You’ve been like that for months.  I figured you’d stop after Brook dominated y’all royally I’m that first scrimmage.   🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

14 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

There you go on Brooks jock strap again.  You’ve been like that for months.  I figured you’d stop after Brook dominated y’all royally I’m that first scrimmage.   🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Did you actually watch the scrimmage or you going by someone's opinion from highlights only? I know how you do. Btw WB aint Channelview, I think you're bout to be very humbled on Friday if you think your neighborhood alleypups holding them to 28pts. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Did you actually watch the scrimmage or you going by someone's opinion from highlights only? I know how you do. Btw WB aint Channelview, I think you're bout to be very humbled on Friday if you think your neighborhood alleypups holding them to 28pts. 

Don’t go all the way to Prarie View and get ran off the field.  Because imma be on your arse all week.  😂