After The First Week Of Practice:

Reagan

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

So, after the first week of practice, how has your team looked so far?

At Political Polytechnical, baddog is on injured reserve.  LRF has put in a great summer working out.  Smash Mouth is back at 90%, and I’m out for the season.  Got you & 5 Gallon Bucket At wide out, and BS Wildcats at QB. 

Coach Englebert has placed InMAGAwetrust as waterboy.  😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

At Political Polytechnical, baddog is on injured reserve.  LRF has put in a great summer working out.  Smash Mouth is back at 90%, and I’m out for the season.  Got you & 5 Gallon Bucket At wide out, and BS Wildcats at QB. 

Injured reserve……that’s for sure. All joking aside, I haven’t viewed a Bulldog practice per se, but I drove by the practice field and the offensive line looked huge. Maybe someone closer to the scene can offer up more info. Personally, I am always impressed with a big o-line.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

Injured reserve……that’s for sure. All joking aside, I haven’t viewed a Bulldog practice per se, but I drove by the practice field and the offensive line looked huge. Maybe someone closer to the scene can offer up more info. Personally, I am always impressed with a big o-line.

Durn kids are getting bigger and bigger.  Lol, a 200 pound kid was big when I was in school.  Now the geeks are 200 pounds.  😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Arm is shot