Tx Democrat Calls Tim Scot an Oreo

Hagar

• Hagar changed the title to Tx Democrat Calls Tim Scot an Oreo

So far, nothing but

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

from our liberal posters.  No defending the remarks, no condemnation of the remarks.   I guess they’re okay with it.  Democrats do hate a black person who thinks for themselves.  

34 minutes ago, Hagar said:

So far, nothing but

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

from our liberal posters.  No defending the remarks, no condemnation of the remarks.   I guess they’re okay with it.  Democrats do hate a black person who thinks for themselves.  

So do blacks.

So what do the Democrats do? They double down on racism.  County Democratic leadership refused to accept his resignation.  Essentially, condoning his racist post.  
This should be an indication to all black Democrats of what your Party really thinks of you. 

This is the hidden content, please

From the silence of big girl, nappyroots, westend, bd3, and any others I missed, they are ok with this.  As long as the Dems are making the racist comments they don’t care.  This means that y’all have credibility when you want to scream racism.   That goes for the aforementioned people in the first sentence.  Racist bunch if there ever were any!