Any Guesses How Trump Will Be Hauled Out Of The White House?

BLUEDOVE3

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

It's hard to believe that someone (you, yes you) will attempt to call out others on "wild conspiracy theories" when someone (you, yes you) started a topic on a wild conspiracy theory. Do you feel stupid yet? If not, you should. Does the blatant hypocrisy course through your veins but somehow never reaches your brain? 

A possibility is different from those Trump led wild conspiracy charges with NO EVIDENCE. It's possible Trump may have to be dragged /pushed/ led/ out the white house. He will go down in history as one of our worse presidents this country has ever had, based on his antics.

On 1/3/2021 at 5:28 AM, Englebert said:

While we are at it, let's discuss how Biden will leave the Whitehouse once he is impeached. Credible sources are already leaking Secret Service plans about gagging him and putting him in straight jacket. The chaos in the pending Whitehouse is becoming a clown show even before the inauguration. See how easy it is to create a pathetically dumb post.

It's hard to believe anything you guys put out.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

A possibility is different from those Trump led wild conspiracy charges with NO EVIDENCE. It's possible Trump may have to be dragged /pushed/ led/ out the white house. He will go down in history as one of our worse presidents this country has ever had, based on his antics.

What evidence do you have that Trump will not leave the Whitehouse? Please show some proof of your theory. You can't can you. Nothing but a wild conspiracy based on absolutely nothing. The anti-Trump media you parrot is making you look like a fool...and then you accuse others of being foolish. You might want to look up the definition of hypocrite. You might see your picture.

It's hard to believe anything you guys put out.

What have I put out? Point to a post. You can't can you. As well as being a premier hypocrite, you are also guilty of wild stereotyping. You must be proud of yourself...until reality sets in.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

What evidence do you have that Trump will not leave the Whitehouse? Please show some proof of your theory. You can't can you. Nothing but a wild conspiracy based on absolutely nothing. The anti-Trump media you parrot is making you look like a fool...and then you accuse others of being foolish. You might want to look up the definition of hypocrite. You might see your picture.

What have I put out? Point to a post. You can't can you. As well as being a premier hypocrite, you are also guilty of wild stereotyping. You must be proud of yourself...until reality sets in.

Jan. 20th.. Reality Day

Jan. 20th.. Reality Day

Stereotyping as usual. What does Jan 20th mean to me? Will I be shocked? Will I be elated?

You are pathetically bad at avoiding questions by deflection. You try...but just look foolish. So as a reminder to you, while everyone laughs at your childish antics, answer the questions previously posed. I bet you can't. I'll even drop down to your middle school level...and double dog dare you to reveal your evidence that Trump will defiantly refuse to leave the Whitehouse. I triple dog dare you (that is the ultimate ultimatum in middle school) to provide evidence of conspiracy theory inclusion that I have participated in...like you suggest. If you are even remotely adequate at backing up your claims, you should have no problem. I bet you deflect again. (Safest best in America. I think Hamshire-Fannett has a better chance of beating North Shore in football than you answering the questions.)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 9:43 PM, Englebert said:

Stereotyping as usual. What does Jan 20th mean to me? Will I be shocked? Will I be elated?

You are pathetically bad at avoiding questions by deflection. You try...but just look foolish. So as a reminder to you, while everyone laughs at your childish antics, answer the questions previously posed. I bet you can't. I'll even drop down to your middle school level...and double dog dare you to reveal your evidence that Trump will defiantly refuse to leave the Whitehouse. I triple dog dare you (that is the ultimate ultimatum in middle school) to provide evidence of conspiracy theory inclusion that I have participated in...like you suggest. If you are even remotely adequate at backing up your claims, you should have no problem. I bet you deflect again. (Safest best in America. I think Hamshire-Fannett has a better chance of beating North Shore in football than you answering the questions.)

Dang, that’s one heck of a bet. Not really sure which way to go on this one. 😁

8 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump went out like a dictator. Never a boring moment when he was in office. 

Your TDS is worse than CardinalBacker...and that is saying something. Just to prove my point...and expose your extreme TDS, please articulate Trump's actions that lead you to believe he was a wannabe dictator.  Let me remind you (like you have to remind a kindergartner) that we will compare and contrast your basis of analysis against others that did comparable (or even worse) actions. Please get those fingers to typing to try to save face on what is one of the most unintelligent posts in the history of SETxSports. I would love for you to explain your position. Since most comedians have resorted to bashing Trump, I'm in dire need of a good laugh. Your feeble attempt of redemption might be just the ticket to make me laugh again.