Lumberton @ The REZ the battle for first/SETXsports Game Of The Week

PNG GOT THIS  IN THA BAG, THA 1 TEAM BEAT PNG IS DEM BOYS AT JASPER

PNG 63-LUMBERTON 14

PNG 0- JASPER 48

63-14 eh? pfffffhahahahaha dude ozen scored 19 points on yall our defense is gonna rip yalls offense appart seein as we are ranked 8th in the state according to coop....and if ozen(prolly the worst team in the district) scores 19 point on yall were gonna kill yall end of story...raiders 35-indians 14

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

63-14 eh? pfffffhahahahaha dude ozen scored 19 points on yall our defense is gonna rip yalls offense appart seein as we are ranked 8th in the state according to coop....and if ozen(prolly the worst team in the district) scores 19 point on yall were gonna kill yall end of story...raiders 35-indians 14

District games are about match-ups.  PNG out matches L-Town in every way including the waterboy's.  I would be willing to bet that Ozen gives you a loss just like your team will be receiving this Friday.

we've dealed with doubters like you all season...pretty much everyone said the same thing about dayton and look what happened i cant wait till friday so we can prove u all wrong...AGAIN

Dayton was the first and only defense Lumberton has faced that was worth something until this Friday.  Lumberton did win the game on heart and great play at the end of the game, but what happen the first 3 1/2 quarters?  L-Town made mistakes and couldn't put points on the board.  Lumberton will be facing the same type of stinging defense this week but PNG will put 28 or more points on the offensive side where Dayton failed to do so.

The dude that wrote this is from Jasper, not PN-G. Pay attention there killer.

Guest maverick24

Dayton was the first and only defense Lumberton has faced that was worth something until this Friday.  Lumberton did win the game on heart and great play at the end of the game, but what happen the first 3 1/2 quarters?  L-Town made mistakes and couldn't put points on the board.  Lumberton will be facing the same type of stinging defense this week but PNG will put 28 or more points on the offensive side where Dayton failed to do so.

Thats funny right there! Trust me when you see Dayton you will see yall don't compare with them at all so 28 points is a very big stretch. The funny thing is yall talk about the PNG D and if you look at the stats that is the one thing yall should not brag about. You will see the best trio of Running backs and maybe the 2 best FB in this District. Not to mention the #1 Defense in this District. PNG does have the home field advantage so for that I will give yall 10 points. To say that yall match up anywhere with  this team is funny We are bigger faster and want it more than any one yall can put on the field. I will agree from what I see on film yall have some very good DB's but they will get tired of being hit by the Backs in this game. We have not run the same Offensive Set in any of the three games in District yet so what ever you saw on film last week you probably wont see any. Remember if you don't beat this slow small unathletic team by 20 everyone will think of it as a failure, We have nothing to lose everyone outside of Lumberton expects us to lose. I look for a very close low scoring game. Good Luck to both teams.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I've been sure all season so far that Nederland could beat Lumberton. Now that Port Neches-Groves has beaten Nederland, well, this is gonna be a big wakeup call for Raidersville.

OK here is a take that i see.  Lumberton is undefeated,  good job.  But,  ya'll get on all these threads and start bragging and saying this and that about how awsome Lumberton is.  We have all heard this go on before.  Especially those of us who have been involved with winning teams year end and year out.  So this is your first year to go beyond just a few wins.  If your able to understand humility then practice it  !!! because your non-sense and bragging only adds fuel to the fire of the remaining teams you have to play.  I think they all want to shut your mouths and make you go home with your tails between your legs.  I see a true team and fans as those that can back their team but you guys in lumberton take it way over the top.  Ridiculously way over the top.  You fans make it ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!! for lumberton.  Nederland brags but has humility and a sense of understanding, as does PNG, central, and Dayton.  You can make all your predictions for the rest of the district play,  but each game is different.  Nederland was the fav against PNG but who won.  (Sorry DOG fans)  you havent seen PNG start 7 different post and go on bragging.  They build off of their win and move to the next game.  I dont see Lumberton doing that much at all.  I think lumberton will loose atleast 2 games.  Probably this friday against PNG and the other against Nederland.  I think your big head bubbles are about to be popped !!!!!!

you say we are just adding fuel to the fire for the teams we still have to play... this may be true but if you look at the comments from the teams we have already beaten youll see we have gained their respect and support.... thats for a darn good reason too.... we are pretty much just pimp

roll on L-train

"turn it loose"

Guest maverick24

maverick you seem to know what ur talking about...i caint wait to see em try to hit beard and grillo up top and get put on thier backs go raiders

Thank you very much I hope yall make the trip to M.C.!!!!!!

This is interesting...If Lumberton can come here and win, then RESPECT is theirs. BUT I can tell you this, no one at PN-G is intimidated by Lumberton. Why would they be ? Central was the only team above .500 when they played them.

Just killing some time and thought I would look at the records of the opponents each team has played so far.

Lumberton Opponents: 8-28

Central (3-3)

Vidor (1-5)

Dayton (3-3)

Cleveland (0-6)

New Caney (1-5)

Bridge City (0-6)

PNG Opponents: 23-14

LaMarque (7-0)

Crosby (5-1)

Silsbee (3-3)

Ozen (2-4)

LCM (1-5)

Nederland (5-1)

Guest maverick24

I have to know the answer to this question. What does it matter what the records are of a team that another team has played. Do you think it helps you in the next game if the first 5 teams you beat had only loss to you or does it hurt you if they have never beat anyone?  PNG's first 2 district games were against team with losing records that did not hurt them against Ned. did it? The overall record of the 3 District teams we have played and the 3 yall have played are (7-11 us 8-10 yall) If you want to talk that way look of the 3 teams we played 2 have even records one has a losing record Yall have played one with a winning record 2 that are way under .500. So if you will pay attention the records of ones opponents doesnt matter. YOU ARE EITHER A GOOD TEAM OR YOU ARE NOT!!!! BOTH OF THESE ARE GOOD TEAMS MAY THE BEST ONE WIN!

I have to know the answer to this question. What does it matter what the records are of a team that another team has played. Do you think it helps you in the next game if the first 5 teams you beat had only loss to you or does it hurt you if they have never beat anyone?  PNG's first 2 district games were against team with losing records that did not hurt them against Ned. did it? The overall record of the 3 District teams we have played and the 3 yall have played are (7-11 us 8-10 yall) If you want to talk that way look of the 3 teams we played 2 have even records one has a losing record Yall have played one with a winning record 2 that are way under .500. So if you will pay attention the records of ones opponents doesnt matter. YOU ARE EITHER A GOOD TEAM OR YOU ARE NOT!!!! BOTH OF THESE ARE GOOD TEAMS MAY THE BEST ONE WIN!

I think it does matter when defensive state rankings and stats are thrown around. Ya'll have played one quality team this year and one decent team, the rest were cupcakes. I think Lumberton has a very good team, but I would not get carried away by stats considering the opponents.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hawedex
    Newest Member
    hawedex