Lumberton @ The REZ the battle for first/SETXsports Game Of The Week

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And most of the Lumberton fans have not seen PNG play yet...

the game will be decided on the field.. both teams have great running games, and great defences... no use in leting a little smack talk get ya all mad...

I have seen PNG/LCM and PNG/NED play on Time Warner - Soild team but Raiders will have them covered

How many games have the NDN's seen Lumberton Play?

I have seen PNG/LCM and PNG/NED play on Time Warner - Soild team but Raiders will have them covered

How many games have the NDN's seen Lumberton Play?

I have spoke with a few who have scouted Lumberton and a ref from the Lumberton / Central game. The ref told me that Central gave up in the second quarter after being pushed around by Lumberton. He feels it is an evenly matched game that will come down to turnovers. The scouts felt like Lumberton is talented, but will not bring anything we have not seen. Anything else you want to know?

I have spoke with a few who have scouted Lumberton and a ref from the Lumberton / Central game. The ref told me that Central gave up in the second quarter after being pushed around by Lumberton. He feels it is an evenly matched game that will come down to turnovers. The scouts felt like Lumberton is talented, but will not bring anything we have not seen. Anything else you want to know?

well I think that about settles it.  You are an expert on Lumberton.  Who else do ya know about?

Guest maverick24

Are these Indian Scouts? Did they put their ear to the ground and say oh crap here comes Hussey again? Last question where will these Scouts work when on Sat. The Indian Nation discovers they were very wrong.

Lumberton @ PNG--Here goes:

Expect a very close-fairly low scoring game--could go either way but with homefield worth 3-4 points and Lumberton being unable to stand all the prosperity I see PNG 21-17 handing L-town their first of at least 2 losses

Guest TravelingBandsman

I believe Lumberton may want this win a bit more than PN-G, but it could really go either way. Some of Lumberton's cockiness going in could trip them up to a very good Port Neches-Groves team. Lumberton however has momentum. All in all, I am still going to have to go with Port Neches-Groves with the win. Their momentum after the Nederland win will just be stronger. I foresee and Indian win by at least 2 touchdowns.

Just because the Raider fans are cocky doesn't mean the kids are.  They are confident in their ability but not arrogant in thier success. 

Here is a good defensive comparison of stats from DISTRICT games ONLY.  NO preason stats included.

Lumberton has played Dayton, Vidor and Central and after the PNG game Ozen, LCM, and Ned.  PNG has played Ozen, LCM, and Ned and after Lumberton game plays Central, Vidor and Dayton.  No common opponents yet so take it for what its worth.

Team       Forced Fum/Recovered     rush yards allowed      Pass yards allowed     Points allowed

Lumberton              7/5                      103                           150                        12

PNG                       8/5                      107                           195                        16

Now lets argue over who has played the best offensive teams.  Just kidding!  Let's tee it up!

"TURN IT LOSE"

Just because the Raider fans are cocky doesn't mean the kids are.  They are confident in their ability but not arrogant in thier success. 

Here is a good defensive comparison of stats from DISTRICT games ONLY.  NO preason stats included.

Lumberton has played Dayton, Vidor and Central and after the PNG game Ozen, LCM, and Ned.  PNG has played Ozen, LCM, and Ned and after Lumberton game plays Central, Vidor and Dayton.  No common opponents yet so take it for what its worth.

Team       Forced Fum/Recovered     rush yards allowed      Pass yards allowed     Points allowed

Lumberton              7/5                      103                           150                        12

PNG                       8/5                      107                           195                        16

Now lets argue over who has played the best offensive teams.  Just kidding!  Let's tee it up!

"TURN IT LOSE"

Stats look pretty even. Should be a good game.

WOS95 your right I stole it from WOS, but there is NO better team in the state of Texas to use as your role model. WOS has always been a top tier team. Which shows by there record.

So the Raiders are going to borrow WO-S slogan "We will pursue, We will gang tackle"

i was just giving u a hard time.  ;D  i give credit where credit is due, the raiders have been very impressive this year. 8)

So who do yall think has played the better teams so far in District.

If you go by opposing records they are even.  If you go by Pre-season picks, I say L-town.  If you say quality opp., I say slight edge going to L-Town.

This is going to be one fun game.  It's like MCM with a district lead at stake.  What more can a fan ask for.  I have heard rumors that the game is almost sold out.  Is there any truth to this rumor??

ha lumberton vs png will never be a second mcm... never. png and nederland are the only two teams that can make that atmosphere. it takes purple white gold and black to make that happen.

It was just a figure of speech. ::)  Trust me, I know it will never match up anywhere close to MCM.  I was just talking about the amount of people that will probaly be at this game.  It will be a long 30min. drive back to L-Town for their fans. 

travelingband, u said 2 teams where pretty even,but;;;;;;;; ltowns cockyness

would probably do them in.  mave,big house, lhs,raiderpride,so on, i know

for sure they r not players. i talk to them, some of us been out of school

since 1980. these r not players.team is very focused & dont give a crap

what u say, i say, so on. u will see some very decsent young men on fri

night who loves to play this game. as i said before, 2 other posters,

1 being jv player & 1 being a varsity player, others students, this team is

censored by the coaches & if found screwing around with bad threads, they

will be attended to. team is not cocky,so unless u r a prophet, quit

quoting that the team is cocky & posting threads to discredit their team >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder