Lumberton @ The REZ the battle for first/SETXsports Game Of The Week

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fumbles in the beginning and bad punts, and then poor play calling in the end.

png was on a short field most of the first half.

We ran it 3 times when we hardly ran it at all in the second half and were able to pass it downfield.

I know you was sick with that being said.  Fumbles, bad punts, and short fields for the other team...these are the thing that makes my blood pressure act up, and I'm healthy!  

Hussey is a beast.  The O-line blocks good as yall's 2003 team.  Just imagine that.  Very disciplined.  But at the same time, I havn't seen yall play this year.  But I have a buddy that is an indian fan, and he is alway filling me in.  And believe me, he's not easy to impress either.  lol. 

should be a great matchup between TWO very good teams, with both teams coming off of impressive wins.   it's tough to go against lumberton, because they've got the magic going for them, but i'm gonna take PNG by 4, out of respect for the fact that they just beat the team i was pretty sure was going to be the district champion.

PNG 24

Lumberton 20

See you people dont gget it do you????? You guys say that we couldnt beat central because the were fast.Well we proved yall wrong agin.....

see, it's posts like this that make people root against lumberton.  we're saying lumberton is a good, even great team now.  i pick them as a 4 point dog to a team who's looking, very, very good right now, and still, you gripe.  i could understand if i'd put them as a 30 point dog.  if i pick a team by four points, i'm basically saying a game could go either way.  ya'll just beat central.  png just beat a team who has already proved they were better than central.  i gave png the slight edge.  what else do you want?

Guest blackflag

I am about to say something that I never thought I would say. LUMBERTON is for real !!! It is going to take one heck of a team to stop them . Their coaching is great  !! I look at like this , It seems like the game is  a chess match between the two coaches until you figure out that one is still trying to master checkers. The execution by their players is flawless and they have heart to go with it .

There is something alot of people that are not from Lumberton do not realize. We have been in the Sewer when it came to football season for a LONG time. Lumberton has had a couple of descent teams but nothing like the team we have this year. The offense is clicking and as for the defense I am going to steal something from WO-S "We will pursue, We will gang tackle". These kids play GREAT as a team and I predict Lumberton winning the game. I will not put a score because everytime I do I am not close.

One last thing, not everyone on here is against Lumberton, but I am glad that the majority of you are picking PNG it is adding fuel to the FIRE!!

Let me get this right Yall have the best Run D because you stopped a Pass Happy team at the goal line. You are correct that the best D in district will be on the field but they wont be wearing Purple!!! I reall think LUMBERTON HAS TOO MUCH SPEED You better be ready and if you dont want to get hit hard I would fake a injury!

This might be the dumbest post yet. I think we have seen plenty of speed. And if team shows up that can out physical us, my hats off to them.

Guest maverick24

Funny how when the PNG fans dont agree with you they say how Dumb a post is. Trust me you have not seen this kind of Defensive Speed from the 3 District teams you have played so far!

Lumberton's front seven is AWEsome.

They did a great job against the Broncos.

Will be interesting to see if PN-G can protect the QB and have him throw the ball down the field and test the Lumberton secondary.

Lumberton's offense against Dayton wasn't very impressive, but they did get the score when they needed it.

This will be a great game.

The game will be decided in the trenches.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder