2020 Election Day

PAMFAM10

I’ve been through lots of elections and this is a new one on me. Funny how none of the lefties on this board even question it. Wonder why that is? 
Took them almost for years to try and prove Trump stole his election and colluded with the Russians to do it. Came up with nothing, nada, zero, zilch. If the cheating swings in the left’s favor, they become mute and their “principles” have amazingly vanished. 

2 hours ago, Realville said:

When did they change the election laws to where any state can just count votes as long as they feel like it?

Each State make their own voting rules.  That worked well until one Party realized they could cheat easier.  There needs to be a National rule for National Elections.   First, all votes should be counted by Noon of the following day.  Mail-in ballots should be postmarked a week prior to the election, then they could be counted prior to Election Day.   And there needs to be a Rule on how to validate mail-in ballots.   When I voted I was required to have an ID.   How are mail-in ballot ID’s checked?   The mail-in ballots are an open invitation to cheat.  

I’d love to know the number of invalid votes counted in this election - Rep & Dem.  

Biden hates fossil fuels, so did Obama. Seems everyone thinks of gasoline first, and should, but i’m not sure how many people can go through their house and list something that isn’t related to fossil fuels. Try it. That computer, Ipad, or phone you are on right now could not be made without oil products. How does one defend their country without jet fuel? The list goes on and on. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

That’s may be a good take considering Iran loves not having to follow the IAEA guidelines laid out in the JCPOA? Hell, even the Taliban endorsed trump so he may have actually made headway with Muslims since he called for all of them to be banned during his campaign. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Biden hates fossil fuels, so did Obama. Seems everyone thinks of gasoline first, and should, but i’m not sure how many people can go through their house and list something that isn’t related to fossil fuels. Try it. That computer, Ipad, or phone you are on right now could not be made without oil products. How does one defend their country without jet fuel? The list goes on and on. 

Yeah, and trump loves fossil fuels so much that he had us producing “more than ever”. When the US had the genius idea of upping production Russia and Saudi Arabia flooded the market which stratified with trump’s poor handling of the pandemic has a bunch of people in my refining circuit out of work right now.

But hey, the guy with 6 bankruptcies somehow convinced y’all he was a great businessman because his dad gave him a bunch of money. Now the economy looks like most of his other business ventures. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

I’ve been through lots of elections and this is a new one on me. Funny how none of the lefties on this board even question it. Wonder why that is? 
Took them almost for years to try and prove Trump stole his election and colluded with the Russians to do it. Came up with nothing, nada, zero, zilch. If the cheating swings in the left’s favor, they become mute and their “principles” have amazingly vanished. 

Lol. Imagine if Obama’s campaign manager, who went to federal prison, shares polling information with Russians to try to help clear up a multimillion dollar debt. Then his deputy went to federal prison for “conspiracy to defraud the United States”. I’m so positive you would be calling that nothing. That’s not even the larger collusion items like giving code word level secrets to Russians in the Oval Office after you kick out all the Americans. 

56 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, and trump loves fossil fuels so much that he had us producing “more than ever”. When the US had the genius idea of upping production Russia and Saudi Arabia flooded the market which stratified with trump’s poor handling of the pandemic has a bunch of people in my refining circuit out of work right now.

But hey, the guy with 6 bankruptcies somehow convinced y’all he was a great businessman because his dad gave him a bunch of money. Now the economy looks like most of his other business ventures. 

You’re right, the thing we need to do is shut down production altogether and feed off the Saudi tit. That should save jobs. Lmao

55 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol. Imagine if Obama’s campaign manager, who went to federal prison, shares polling information with Russians to try to help clear up a multimillion dollar debt. Then his deputy went to federal prison for “conspiracy to defraud the United States”. I’m so positive you would be calling that nothing. That’s not even the larger collusion items like giving code word level secrets to Russians in the Oval Office after you kick out all the Americans. 

Your reply had absolutely nothing to do with my post. Stop quoting me if you don’t know how to reply. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Your reply had absolutely nothing to do with my post. Stop quoting me if you don’t know how to reply. 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Took them almost for years to try and prove Trump stole his election and colluded with the Russians to do it. Came up with nothing, nada, zero, zilch

My response was to the collusion investigation came up with nothing part of your post. That absolutely would have been something and the daily storyline on Fox if roles were reversed and a Democrat was in office. Just like trump having the secret Chinese bank account he pulled $15M out of after a $17M deposit he got from a Chinese entity after he was elected. That was more money than the account had deposited in the three years prior combined. 

This bold portion of the post is in response to the “they become mute and their “principles” have amazingly vanished”. Figured I would save you another question in advance. 

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Tell the whole truth