Vidor vs Bay City

astros4141078

On 9/12/2020 at 9:46 PM, Hagar said:

Brazosport was 1-0 with the one win a blowout.

Bay City is 3-0

Then Vidor plays Jasper.  Unless the Raiders pull a BIG upset, Jasper will be undefeated.   Tough three non-district games.

Bay City has had an easier time.   They won’t be a pushover, but if Vidor plays good ball, they should win this one.   Vidor by 14.

Revision (fancy word for I’ve changed my mind).   Pirates by 7.

First road game.  Long trip.   Turnover potential to great in the Shot T.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I think the Pirates have a charter flight out of Evadale into the Bay City Intercontinental Airport.   But I can’t confirm.   😂🤣😂

Bay City Intercontinental is closed due to the inability to get cows off the runway.  There is a possibility of landing in Joe Bob's hay field over Van Vleck way since he hasn't planted rice in several years now.  The landing might be a bit bumpy.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

For those of you who haven’t seen the Pirates Junior nose-guard, #55 (aka as the beast) check out the video highlights from Brazosport game.   Also get to see the Shot T in action.

This is the hidden content, please

If you look closely at the final play you will see him in on the goal line offense and some plays during the game he would be next to the left tackle in an unbalanced overloaded offensive line. Vidor will lose a whole lot next year but they will have him working both sides of the ball. How you like that blocked punt? 😉

54 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

If you look closely at the final play you will see him in on the goal line offense and some plays during the game he would be next to the left tackle in an unbalanced overloaded offensive line. Vidor will lose a whole lot next year but they will have him working both sides of the ball. How you like that blocked punt? 😉

The kid that blocked it, anyone we know?    😄

Can’t make the number.  3, 13, 43?