Vidor vs Bay City

astros4141078

Bay City is 3-0 coming into this game.

Week 1 - Beat Sweeny 21-15

Week 2 - Beat Edna 41-11

Week 3 - Beat Wharton 42-31

Looks like their big offensive gun is their QB, Avery Smith.  He is 21-50 for 422 yds, 5 TD and 1 pick.  He is also their leading rusher, 45 carries for 455 yds and 3 TD.  Their other big rusher is Dada Curtis who has 41 carries for 262 yd and 4 TDs.

They'll be a tough out.

3 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Bay City is 3-0 coming into this game.

Week 1 - Beat Sweeny 21-15

Week 2 - Beat Edna 41-11

Week 3 - Beat Wharton 42-31

Looks like their big offensive gun is their QB, Avery Smith.  He is 21-50 for 422 yds, 5 TD and 1 pick.  He is also their leading rusher, 45 carries for 455 yds and 3 TD.  Their other big rusher is Dada Curtis who has 41 carries for 262 yd and 4 TDs.

They'll be a tough out.

Brazosport beat sweeny 50-7 they haven't played a team that is very good yet this will be there first test

Brazosport was 1-0 with the one win a blowout.

Bay City is 3-0

Then Vidor plays Jasper.  Unless the Raiders pull a BIG upset, Jasper will be undefeated.   Tough three non-district games.

Bay City has had an easier time.   They won’t be a pushover, but if Vidor plays good ball, they should win this one.   Vidor by 14.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Brazosport was 1-0 with the one win a blowout.

Bay City is 3-0

Then Vidor plays Jasper.  Unless the Raiders pull a BIG upset, Jasper will be undefeated.   Tough three non-district games.

Bay City has had an easier time.   They won’t be a pushover, but if Vidor plays good ball, they should win this one.   Vidor by 14.

I agree if Vidor shows up they should beat bay city but they can't let them hang around like brazosport 

39 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Funny, you ask that. I just got off of the phone with Bert Brocker at Texan Live and pending permission from Bay City, yes, it will be on Texan Live.

Man I hope so. I’ll make that 2 hr 45 min drive if I have too but I’d much rather watch it on my sofa. Getting where I hate to drive at night. Lol

10 minutes ago, Realville said:

Man I hope so. I’ll make that 2 hr 45 min drive if I have too but I’d much rather watch it on my sofa. Getting where I hate to drive at night. Lol

And having to go thru the Houston/Galveston area on Friday afternoon - Ugh!   Fairly convinced everyone driving over there is drunk but me!

😂🤣😂

33 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Drive and watch your favorite safety. We'd all miss your play by play, my vidorian friend.

I’m thinking you’re right buddy, can’t miss any live action at all this year. Time to have a little talk with the boss tomorrow and tell him I’m taking off early Friday.