Brazosport at Vidor

Realville

22 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Based off what you saw at the scrimmage between WO-S and Vidor ?

Vidor actually played well in the scrimmage. There defense is better than I thought. It's still early and I haven't decided my pickems yet. Although I was wrong about many of them last week. Worst week ever, but I was distracted by the storm. You know excuses are like... they all stink. 

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

For those that can't make it to Pirate Stadium, Texan Live will be streaming that game on Friday and yours truly will be there to provide the play by play.

It’s going to be a good game WOSg, I’ll be there watching my son do his thing one last year. I just can’t wait for this season to finally start, I’ve been with these boys and their parents since flag & tackle. We’ve become so close, football builds community.

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Yep.  It has been a while.

The field looks great, I just wish we could have a full crowd because the excitement is definitely there for this season.

If anyone has spare tickets that you aren’t using I bet you could sell them pretty easily. Let’s fill the stadium up as much as we can for every home game.

3 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I agree that the verdict is still out on our offense but the defense is of no concern.

Are these tickets all inclusive ,including air fare ? Lol

Hey brother if you are really needing 2 tickets I got 2 extra just gotta get with Friday at the gate and pick them up time for the black pearl to set sail pirate nation 2020