Brazosport at Vidor

Realville

26 minutes ago, astros4141078 said:

I am very grateful I got to watch the pirates tonight on Texan live but whoever the announcer was is either blind or don't pay attention I think he called our qb Dylan root about 10 times 😆 

Lol we just call him Q and he played a hell of a game, Vidor did not try to pass it at all like I thought they would. They just said hey the run game is working let’s just keep it moving. The penalties and fumbles nearly sunk us though.

26 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

The defense was good enough against a skilled QB #9 and WR #15 hurt us a few times but we stopped the runs from the RB position fairly well, especially in short yardage situations. Need to work on the kicking game and get that down before district play.

Defense played dang good and offense was solid.   May just be me, but having to do that snap from the semi-gun just adds another ball handling  problem to an already hard to synchronize offense.  But I bow to the Coaches.  Maybe I’m just to old to appreciate it, lol.   And hey, a win is a win, especially against a good team.

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Defense played dang good and offense was solid.   May just be me, but having to do that snap from the semi-gun just adds another ball handling  problem to an already hard to synchronize offense.  But I bow to the Coaches.  Maybe I’m just to old to appreciate it, lol.   And hey, a win is a win, especially against a good team.

I agree Hagar. It has it’s pros and cons but my Couch Coach opinion means little. 😂😂 I do feel the QB sneak was very effective an should be used more. Overall the kids played hard and I believe the offense will get more synchronized after they get more game time under their belt. The Vidor D played great!

41 minutes ago, Realville said:

I agree Hagar. It has it’s pros and cons but my Couch Coach opinion means little. 😂😂 I do feel the QB sneak was very effective an should be used more. Overall the kids played hard and I believe the offense will get more synchronized after they get more game time under their belt. The Vidor D played great!

Tell me about it, I didn’t realize we held BP to only 168 yards of total offense. While Root had 164 all by himself with the Pirates rushing for 323 yards on the night.

This is the hidden content, please