WOS vs Bellville

wo-s#1

Bellville defense looks very disciplined . Good offensive line and a quick back and QB can throw the rock . Chaingang will have to do their thing . WOS exposed some new weapons last two weeks, the skill shelf is full , future looks bright. Cornell will have them ready, lots of distraction this week with Thanksgiving Holiday. Should be a great game . 

I've said this earlier.Sense the Giddings game Bellville has been a different animal.I picked them as the dark horse of this bracket.With their win against Jasper it just reinforced their will and desire.They are not to be taken lightly.I know Coach T isn't and he will be telling his players they better buckle up to play 4 full quarters.

20 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

This ain’t 2015 or 2016

No its definitely not.

I've been watching highlights of the RB reese. He is for real. But how good were those defenses? And how much of the offense is centered around him? He has 1846 yards rushing, avg of 168 per game, and needs 154 to get to 2000.

I dont think he gets 2000 yards this season.

1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

No its definitely not.

I've been watching highlights of the RB reese. He is for real. But how good were those defenses? And how much of the offense is centered around him? He has 1846 yards rushing, avg of 168 per game, and needs 154 to get to 2000.

I dont think he gets 2000 yards this season.

Our defense is pretty disciplined. And I wasn’t being cocky with my post either. I just feel like this game isn’t gonna be a blowout either way

24 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Our defense is pretty disciplined. And I wasn’t being cocky with my post either. I just feel like this game isn’t gonna be a blowout either way

Shouldn't be a blowout like 15 and 16. Unless bellville is one dimensional and can only rely on the young rb. I'll have to read back thru your game threads and see how balanced they are. I appreciate you keeping us up to date on bellville during the season. Sorry I wasn't paying attention then. But I really expected jasper in the rematch

Just now, WOSdrummer99 said:

Shouldn't be a blowout like 15 and 16. Unless bellville is one dimensional and can only rely on the young rb. I'll have to read back thru your game threads and see how balanced they are. I appreciate you keeping us up to date on bellville during the season. Sorry I wasn't paying attention then. But I really expected jasper in the rematch

We can throw better than years past. It was tough vs Jasper with a few drops and the wind only one pass was completed 

17 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

We can throw better than years past. It was tough vs Jasper with a few drops and the wind only one pass was completed 

Yes u can.but ur secondary will have to hold up.and let's not forget w.o has a stud rb that is gud as advertised.if w.o wrs are catching the ball. They will be hard to beat.and to let u in on a secret that kids lately have been dropping passing are back ups.he's very comfortable throwing to 40,89,19.one true advantage w.o has.bellville has a couple of stud ends. And they will need to raise havoc.this will be a great game.