WOS vs Bellville

wo-s#1

Just now, aTmfan06 said:

Man... WOS just has our number. Hopefully we can finally get over that hump. Best of luck WOS!

I said y'all the dark horse in this bracket and Jasper was headed for a classic trap game,Coach T been getting ready for Jasper and now he has to scrap that and start all over.Now lets get it on lol

39 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

@aTmfan06 is actually usually spot on and realistic about his team.  When he thought Bellville could pull the upset tonight, I didn’t doubt him.  Stangs need to protect the football next week or risk suffering the same fate as the Bulldogs.  Should be a good one. 

Thanks for the compliment lol I try and be a realist. And realistically Bellville will have to play another amazing game to beat WOS.

2 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Well. let's match realism for realism.......Jack Dallas had Bellville's number.  I don't believe we have faced y'all without him at the helm.  It will be an interesting game.

Well I’d also like to point out That defense had our number to lol. But I really hope it’s a good game either way

1 hour ago, wo-s#1 said:

Gary Stelly saying maybe already setup to be at Texan Drive at 1:30 Friday...This is looking like it will be a dang good one!

Correct on the stadium, but the time is fuzzier.  A source close to the program said that there is some disagreement between the teams about the time and that it will be ironed out in the morning.