West Orange-Stark 21 Bridge City 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

3rd and 9. Pass complete but short of 1st.4th down and sibley takes it to the house, Called back.2nd and 10 from the..fumble WOS recovers.3rd down and 7.Holding BC.1st and 10 from BC 21.Incomplete pass.2nd and 10. Run to the 9.1st and goal.2nd from the 7. 3rd from the 2.Loss back to the 5. 4th and goal.Time out BC .About 7 min left.

23 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Congrats WOS! #54 is a very good player on defense. Justin Sibley played well through-out the game. O-line needs to get better quickly.

#54 nickname is the animal.

Coach T not happy with 2nd half effort, said on KOGT they laid another egg like last week,
Blocking and passing game must improve.  Sooner or later, someone will be able to stuff the run and we will be forced to pass.  Won't be pretty if it stays the same as now.

57 minutes ago, ST413 said:

A little suprised WOS didnt score more in this one,  but i see that defense is still there.

Should had at least one more score if not 2. Had the ball inside BC 15 yard line, snap goes over QBs head and BC recovers, another time had ball at BC 5 and went for it on 4th down and was stopped for a loss

4 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Its almost 10 here I  dont think ima make the whole game but ima try 

4 yards???? Y’all better recognize up in this mix....4 total yards at halftime!! Am I the only one on this set that realizes how damn serious that is! Chain gang straight up suffocating fools. I bet the Bridge City OC wanted to start crying or drinking or something. Outside of a few select teams, WOS is hands down my favorite team. I love everything about them, and the head coach is just a bad ass

6 hours ago, LC-M said:

I was not at the game, and my friend was. He said the WOS play calling was questionable. ID just assume that WOS was just playing some second string guys. Was BC able to move the ball?

I just watched it myself.and ima say it again.the offense play calling is horrible.to predictable.but at least the QB didn't turn it over.thank God for the defense.w.o will get away with a lot bcz there defense will keep them in the game.if the OC can figure out how to get the passing game going they will be a different team.

19 minutes ago, dj said:

I just watched it myself.and ima say it again.the offense play calling is horrible.to predictable.but at least the QB didn't turn it over.thank God for the defense.w.o will get away with a lot bcz there defense will keep them in the game.if the OC can figure out how to get the passing game going they will be a different team.

I totally agree with your last sentence. Right now the offense is to predictable and too vanilla. I’ve seen 4 of the 5 games and opposing defenses are not worrying about the pass. I sure hope they can figure it out but I’m starting to wonder if it’s just not there this year. I mean 5 games into the season and it’s not any better than week 1.

41 minutes ago, marshman said:

I totally agree with your last sentence. Right now the offense is to predictable and too vanilla. I’ve seen 4 of the 5 games and opposing defenses are not worrying about the pass. I sure hope they can figure it out but I’m starting to wonder if it’s just not there this year. I mean 5 games into the season and it’s not any better than week 1.

The offense is to simple.im sorry but it goes back to coaching. This is a year where ur best player is hurt.and ur o/l is struggling.so as a coach u have to make the game easy.when u have game breaking kids on offense it's easy to call a play.bc one miss and there to the house.this year especially I don't think we kno how to coach the kids.passing routes are simple.3 routes.everybody go deep.or its a come back to the side line.or both sides run stop routes.thats it. What happened to combination routes.or just dumping the ball off to the running back out the backfield. Even better we have descent receivers.man coverage just throw a fade route.just to get the defense to back up.ik the kids themselves has to get better.but our biggest problem right now is play calling.

8 hours ago, LC-M said:

I was not at the game, and my friend was. He said the WOS play calling was questionable. ID just assume that WOS was just playing some second string guys. Was BC able to move the ball?

WOS was playing some freshmen in the second half along with some new guys to their respective positions. A great team works on their weakness and uses predistrict games to get better. That’s what they did on O in the second half. They knew BC could barely get a first down much less score so why keep your heavy hitters in the game when you know you have it won? Let the youngsters get some experience and also experiment with different personnel.

2 hours ago, dj said:

Yeah I heard that. Also heard LCM should beat Bc

Give the play calling a rest.This offense is still trying to find itself.You call the plays that fit your personal.With a non-existent passing game you are limited on the play calling.The qb is the anchor of a good team and we are still trying to find that person.Coach T has said as much when he states that we are still trying to find the leaders of this team and that is why he is bringing up people from the JV.He is very frustrated to say the lease that we can't put together 4 quarters on the field.We are a work in progress bottom line.