Cleburne broadcaster makes racially charged comments throughout game

NHSBulldogFan

Definition of racism

1:a belief that 
This is the hidden content, please
 is the primary 
 of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a :a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b :a political or social system founded on racism
3:racial 
 or discrimination

There's the definition since y'all continue to deflect......

Well, tell me what do I control.  What laws can I pass.  What behavior(s) can I do to fit the above definition and to make life in the majority of american harder.......

Like y'all do.....

Calling you out on your bs and deflection does not fit the above definition.....

6 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Well, tell me what do I control.  What laws can I pass.  What behavior(s) can I do to fit the above definition and to make life in the majority of american harder.......

Like y'all do.....

Calling you out on your bs and deflection does not fit the above definition.....

Y’all?? I don’t control anything actually. Heck, I don’t even vote. And from what I remember “yall” had the head man in charge for 8 years. Which means WHITE people voted for a BLACK man. Hmm, what were those racist people thinking.....

7 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Y’all?? I don’t control anything actually. Heck, I don’t even vote. And from what I remember “yall” had the head man in charge for 8 years. Which means WHITE people voted for a BLACK man. Hmm, what were those racist people thinking.....

Y'all.  Those who run the system and those who benefit from it.  And, Obama wasn't grounded in the DOS experience.  His wife was but he was raised by his white mother and grand parents and he did nothing for DOS.  Just a symbol.  Nothing more

4 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Y'all.  Those who run the system and those who benefit from it.  And, Obama wasn't grounded in the DOS experience.  His wife was but he was raised by his white mother and grand parents and he did nothing for DOS.  Just a symbol.  Nothing more

Strange, because I don’t benefit from anything. I work a full time job, can’t afford health care, don’t get free health care so i have none, pay taxes, don’t get food stamps, no welfare, no government housing, the list could go on but you get my point. I fail to see where I benefit from anything

9 hours ago, SFA85 said:

No, by definition, it doesn't.  But keep telling yourself that lie.  The new racism is to deflect on others

714K1Wgbq6L._UL1500_.jpg

If you are saying that whites are the only racist, you are delusional.  It sure sounds like that's what you are meaning.  All you have to do is follow tobie and big girl to to lay your claim to rest.

11 hours ago, SFA85 said:

Definition of racism

1:a belief that 
 is the primary 
 of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a :a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b :a political or social system founded on racism
3:racial 
 or discrimination

There's the definition since y'all continue to deflect......

So are you trying to say that not one Black person is capable of believing that their race is superior to other races? I've heard a few from practically every race that exhibit definition number 1. The doctrine that Blacks cannot be racist must only exist in those secret history books I've heard so much about. I've asked Bluedove for a copy but he won't give me one. I guess they are secret for a reason.

16 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

One good thing about media today is that once you're outed and its on record, you can't hide. No place, classless, He should never commentate a game again. But thats just me.

I think for an announcer, this is the most despicable thing I've ever heard.  He should be banned from any type of public broadcasting.  It's an excessive example of how divided we've become.  Ironically after so much progress had been made.  

Now here's something for all of us to contemplate.  Since we had made such progress, is there a powerful group of people (not talking about Klan or Panthers) who are using us like pawns to destroy that progress for some  nefarious reason?  Sounds far-fetched, but I'm certainly not ruling it out.

And please people, if you want to make a point, and you imply that only whites can be racist, you've lost all credibility, and subsequently, any valid information you may have to share is lost.  

27 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I think for an announcer, this is the most despicable thing I've ever heard.  He should be banned from any type of public broadcasting.  It's an excessive example of how divided we've become.  Ironically after so much progress had been made.  

Now here's something for all of us to contemplate.  Since we had made such progress, is there a powerful group of people (not talking about Klan or Panthers) who are using us like pawns to destroy that progress for some  nefarious reason?  Sounds far-fetched, but I'm certainly not ruling it out.

And please people, if you want to make a point, and you imply that only whites can be racist, you've lost all credibility, and subsequently, any valid information you may have to share is lost.  

The VERY sad thing about it, REB, is that there is a faction of this population that believes PRECISELY that.