Trump's Speech to Congress

PhatMack19

Wow

Chris Wallace: "Tonight he became the President of the United States

"One of his best speeches that I've ever heard." Anderson Cooper!

"If I am the trump team I am very very happy with this speech... there are challenges, but there will be an afterglow and he will get a bump, but that is fleeting, and he will have to deliver" - Axelrod

Van Jones praised President Trump for honoring the widow of a Navy SEAL killed during a raid in Yemen, saying "he became president of the United States in that moment. Period."

"There are a lot of people who have a lot of reason to be frustrated with him, to be fearful of him, to be mad of him, but that was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics period," Jones said on CNN.

1 hour ago, CraigS said:

And NOT ONE Democrat stood, speaks of the lack of Americanism of the last 8 years......

that right there pisses me off.  Democrats are a bunch of adolescents....not standing and booing.  How bout honor the position even if the person isn't a dem.  LIBERALISM IS A DISEASE running rampant in this country. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Sad to see a lib stand and applaud then realize he is the only lib standing, then sits back down. Well trained indeed. Sit uboo sit.....good dog.

And he, or she, will be visited by the Democratic Whisperer.  No doubt in my mind that your analogy is spot on.  But the Far Left showed themselves last night.  Unfortunately, to many on the left won't acknowledge what they saw.  To them, 2+2=5 and don't bother showing them any other answer.  Remember, this is the same party that boo'ed God at their 2012 Convention.  Wonder if they would boo Allah?

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

And he, or she, will be visited by the Democratic Whisperer.  No doubt in my mind that your analogy is spot on.  But the Far Left showed themselves last night.  Unfortunately, to many on the left won't acknowledge what they saw.  To them, 2+2=5 and don't bother showing them any other answer.  Remember, this is the same party that boo'ed God at their 2012 Convention.  Wonder if they would boo Allah?

Also it should be allah not Allah.

They re in bed with allah.

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

also can anybody remember in years past if the reps have acted the same way to any of the dem potus.

To snub Trump is one thing, but to snub the widow of the Navy Seal, and her husbands sacrifice is inexplicable, disrespectful, and all the other negative adjectives you can come up with. I get so upset, my mind goes blank.  And the words I do think of are not appropriate for the Forum.

19 minutes ago, REBgp said:

To snub Trump is one thing, but to snub the widow of the Navy Seal, and her husbands sacrifice is inexplicable, disrespectful, and all the other negative adjectives you can come up with. I get so upset, my mind goes blank.  And the words I do think of are not appropriate for the Forum.

Haven't seen a lefty comment on the speech yet. Why is that?

Those dems don't realize that they can sleep safely in their beds at night because of sacrifices like that Seal made. We have always tried to take the fight to them in recent history. The dems want to fight on our soil. Wait till a Muslim kills a congressman. Never mind, that would constitute workplace violence.

I can pull any Obama or any other democratic president speech to congress and you'll see the exact same. This is politics as most Americans seem to like. If you agree with the other side your the devil. Majority of the posts on a republican president speech to congress is mocking liberals.

politics is politics but look at how easily some tow the party line. We can like our politicians because there good if you like yours your just uninformed or a koolaid drinker.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I can pull any Obama or any other democratic president speech to congress and you'll see the exact same. This is politics as most Americans seem to like. If you agree with the other side your the devil. Majority of the posts on a republican president speech to congress is mocking liberals.

politics is politics but look at how easily some tow the party line. We can like our politicians because there good if you like yours your just uninformed or a koolaid drinker.

Trump is not really a conservative and is about as moderate as they come.  Half of the stuff the Libs booed were democrat ideals.  If the dems would actually do their jobs, they could probably get a lot accomplished.  

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I like someone who is FOR America and puts protecting the citizens as a number 1 priority. 

Please bring forth a recent speech to rival this one. You can't.