#TrumpLiesMatter!!

BLUEDOVE3

37 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Melania Trump posed naked, if Mrs Obama had done that we would have never heard the end of it. The President talked about grabbing women by the

No tweets about the Flynn situation. This will be an interesting 4 years if the country can survive it. This is looking like the most lying, disrespectful administration in history. Needless to say its almost impossible for Trump to keep his campaign promises. Keeping up with Trump lies is a full time job. I want be on here much. Way to many hypocrites that will defend this administration to the end

That a-hole just ended his time in office.  His name is Obama

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

Wow Dove. You and your ilk have spouted about how Trump lies on a daily basis. You even started this thread saying you were going to document these daily lies. As of today, 6 days later, you have failed to document a single lie. You owe us six lies. I will join you whole-heartedly when you start pointing out when Trump goes wrong, but so far neither of us can list anything. I'm just hoping you don't lose all sanity like most of your Liberal brethren.

Sane people wouldn't vote for Obama/Clinton.  Sane people wouldn't won't terrorist in our country. Sane people wouldn't want to murder babies.  Sane people wouldn't want people being slaves to the government.  Sane people wouldn't want illegal immigrants flooding into our country.  Sane people would know the difference between protest and rioting.  Sane people don't need play doh.  I could go on and on.

You have to have sanity before you can lose it.

49 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Melania Trump posed naked, if Mrs Obama had done that we would have never heard the end of it. The President talked about grabbing women by the

No tweets about the Flynn situation. This will be an interesting 4 years if the country can survive it. This is looking like the most lying, disrespectful administration in history. Needless to say its almost impossible for Trump to keep his campaign promises. Keeping up with Trump lies is a full time job. I want be on here much. Way to many hypocrites that will defend this administration to the end

Thank God she didn't, disgusting!

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Sane people wouldn't vote for Obama/Clinton.  Sane people wouldn't won't terrorist in our country. Sane people wouldn't want to murder babies.  Sane people wouldn't want people being slaves to the government.  Sane people wouldn't want illegal immigrants flooding into our country.  Sane people would know the difference between protest and rioting.  Sane people don't need play doh.  I could go on and on.

You have to have sanity before you can lose it.

LOL!  Saneness!  Are you really reading the news what's going on with our administration? Plus, I can't debate with birthers.

31 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL!  Saneness!  Are you really reading the news what's going on with our administration? Plus, I can't debate with birthers.

Yeah I see some of it.   I don't agree with everything, but it's a lot better then o and h ......trump is going up against not just deme but reps as well.....and I like it.   Too many crooked politicians ....Birthers......so do u agree or disagree?

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Please point out some of your concerns about our administration. You keep spouting about lies but can't produce any. We've documented plenty of lies from the Obama administration for which you conspicuously were silent. Now you are wanting to shout from the rooftops about something that doesn't come close to approaching the incompetence and deceitfulness of the last administration.

And Hillary was the originator of the Birther movement.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Please point out some of your concerns about our administration. You keep spouting about lies but can't produce any. We've documented plenty of lies from the Obama administration for which you conspicuously were silent. Now you are wanting to shout from the rooftops about something that doesn't come close to approaching the incompetence and deceitfulness of the last administration.

And Hillary was the originator of the Birther movement.

Mexico is paying for a wall(well now we will pay for it).   Repeal Obamacare in first week(well, it might not be until 2018)   Drain the swamp(except everybody he hires is wall street or big money supporters)           Stop Iran and North Korea from developing weapons(but they fire off a few missiles just to show him up)  Prosecuting Hillary(changed his mind I guess)   Oh, and LOL on the birther business.

35 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Mexico is paying for a wall(well now we will pay for it).   Repeal Obamacare in first week(well, it might not be until 2018)   Drain the swamp(except everybody he hires is wall street or big money supporters)           Stop Iran and North Korea from developing weapons(but they fire off a few missiles just to show him up)  Prosecuting Hillary(changed his mind I guess)   Oh, and LOL on the birther business.

1. The wall is still in the works.

2. Started the ball rolling repealing Ocare the First week. Where is the LIE?

3. He flat cleaned house on the state dept. and justice dept. Still a work in progress......not a lie.

4. I remember Korea popping a few firecrackers at Obama and Hillary. These things take time and he is mad enough to use a nuke. Iran had Obama in their hip pocket and it paid off. What a putz.

5. Prosecuting Hillary may not be over either.

Why didn't you scrutinize Obama as much on his lying arse. Nevermind.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The President lied about prosecuting her, Oh....thats right he said that she had already been through enough. Good excuse to sweep a so-called crime under the rug. Grab um!!!!

People change their minds all the time. Doesn't make it a lie. If he did prosecute her, then what would you say? Nevermind......

6 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Yeah I see some of it.   I don't agree with everything, but it's a lot better then o and h ......trump is going up against not just deme but reps as well.....and I like it.   Too many crooked politicians ....Birthers......so do u agree or disagree?

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Trump, but that's just my liberal upbringing. Without using any common sense, you people voted for a man who is totally unqualified for the job. His sentence structure is about at a 6th grade level, he's a Birther, and Devos (sp?). I rest my case. But I'm going to have to lay off Trump a little. This guy is digging his own hole for the whole world to see.  

I think I will get more enjoyment reading this forum as some of yall will try and justify his actions.