#TrumpLiesMatter!!

BLUEDOVE3

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL! Nice try Nash:

"The president of the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Budget said that while the debt outstanding did decline by $12 billion in his first month, it had nothing to do with new policies implemented by his administration.
“It is true the debt outstanding declined by $12 billion in the first month of Donald Trump’s presidency. We applaud the president for focusing on the debt as an important metric of success and economic health, but would point out that the improvement this early in his term has to do with normal fluctuations in spending and revenues rather than new policies he has implemented..."

I put it in bold because the false news media says Trump supporter's educational level is somewhat... , well yall know the rest.

lol...nobody is fooled here...didn't look into his statement before you posted, right?

I'll say it..."Nice try".

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

That's kinda like saying Obama killed Bin Laden. Give credit where credit is due.

And this topic, which you started, is about Trump's lies. This is admittedly not a lie. So I'm positive you are the one that deserves the "nice try" quip. Actually I think the "try" was childish, weak and pathetic and therefore undeserving of the "nice try" description.

And do you actually believe anything a nonpartisan (or partisan) Committee has to say. How much money did the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office proclaim that, in their expert and infinite wisdom, Obamacare would save the American taxpayer? And what about the first 27 nonpartisan committees that investigated Hillary's Benghazi scandal. Not one committee investigation uncovered the fact that Hillary was using a private email server. How can you have a "thorough" (as reported) investigation without uncovering that little nugget. But yet you want to sight committees as some kind of evidence.

Okay, and Trump uses a private twitter account...sheez!

You know the debt dropped, BUT it was dropping anyway without Trump.

You know the military was hunting Bin Laden under Bush but didn't get him until Obama was president, but you had no problem giving Obama full credit for killing Bin Laden. So don't be a hypocrite and give Trump his full credit due because he was the current office holder when the debt dropped.

Okay, and Trump uses a private twitter account...sheez!

So you failed miserably in trying to state a lie by Trump, then when called on it you attempt to use the tired old worn out tactic of deflection. And what's even more pathetic is your attempt at condescension with that little qualifier attached to the end. There are a lot of posters that are deserving of using that patronizing closing remark when responding to posts...you are not one of them.

I'm actually giving you the benefit of the doubt. I bet you failed to comprehend that I was using the Benghazi scandal to illustrate the incompetency of congressional committees, since you used a "nonpartisan committee" as your source of evidence. You mistakenly thought I was trying to bring in the Hillary scandal (which makes no sense in this context), so tried to counter with "both sides do it" argument. But I'll let you save a little dignity and conclude you were just using the overused Lefty tactic of deflection.

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You know the debt dropped, BUT it was dropping anyway without Trump.

Hmmmm, that may be so, but I don't remember it dropping any the last 8 years.  If I remember right, the first month of Obama's term, the debt went up $200 billion.  So if this nonpartisan group says this is just cyclical, what happened to the cycle in Obama's first month?  

Oh, I forgot, you look upon me as one of the uneducated deplorables.  Education is a fine thing, but if you don't use that education when looking at facts, its wasted.  

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Then, if it is still Obamacare in a different package, there is absolutely no doubt that you fully support it?

I abhor it with a passion, just like every red-blooded American should. The only thing we agree on is the new plan is just a renamed version of the old plan, with slight modifications.

37 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You do know I am referring to the "new" health package proposed by your repubs, right?

Don't throw this in my face. I don't agree with it and never will. Government should take care of its old folks who worked their entire lives and paid in through the nose so they could enjoy their golden years. It is a sin not to cover them 100%. Also a sin to rob from their payments.

11 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You do know I am referring to the "new" health package proposed by your repubs, right?

I was a little concerned that not much had changed.  But listening to Newt Gingrich he said it's about a 5 step process.  Those who have concerns will be able to voice them somewhere along the way.  Excellent!