#TrumpLiesMatter!!

BLUEDOVE3

8 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You can maybe show me the posts you are talking about(unless you made it up).  Not sure you ever said that you had to be black to be critical, but if you did, I probably called you a racist.  I guess we could go back and check.  But, you really need to reread your post and tell me if it seems racist.

These guys make racism out of practically every post. You should know that. If I feel that a man is being constantly attacked simply because of race, I will point out the racism. If that is being racist then I stand accused. 

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

These guys make racism out of practically every post. You should know that. If I feel that a man is being constantly attacked simply because of race, I will point out the racism. If that is being racist then I stand accused. 

Fair enough.   But that post sounded bad.  Don't get caught up in that

On 2/10/2017 at 10:19 AM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

#TrumpLiesMatter: 

This is the hidden content, please
 Sprint’s top executive had told him the company would add 5,000 jobs 
This is the hidden content, please

#TrumpLiesMatter: The U.S. Consumer Confidence Index for December surged nearly four points to 113.7, THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN MORE THAN 15 YEARS! 

Ooh wee

11 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Roflmbo. I am enjoying every minute of this.

Finally, something we can agree on. It is very enjoyable watching the Liberals lose their minds and act like little whining 3rd graders...trying, but unable, to criticize every little aspect of Trump and family while turning a blind eye for eight years of blatant deceit and corruption from Obama. Yes, it is very enjoyable.

President Donald Trump has often makes some extreme claims (understatement of the century?), but during an infamously disastrous press conference held on Thursday, President Trump made a hilariously false claim when he endorsed “Fox and Friends,” as the “most honest” morning news program.

#TrumpLiesMatter

6 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

President Donald Trump has often makes some extreme claims (understatement of the century?), but during an infamously disastrous press conference held on Thursday, President Trump made a hilariously false claim when he endorsed “Fox and Friends,” as the “most honest” morning news program.

#TrumpLiesMatter

So you still can't find a lie by Trump.

Was Trump the one that said he was dodging bullets when departing the plane in Bosnia?

22 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

#TrumpLiesMatter

A negative post about Trump from sydney robinson...earth shattering.  :)