Women's March

PhatMack19

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

Just like you guys gave President Obama a chance? Mitch McConnell said that the Republicans goal was to make President Obama a one term President.

Wait, do you mean to tell me that the REPUBLICANS made an effort to try and make sure the DEMOCRAT president was only in office for one term?  In other DUH news, the Steelers are about to try and realize their goal of making sure that Tom Brady doesn't go back to the super bowl. Also, ice is cold, and pizza is delicious.

Ok, maybe I live under a rock, but I really have no clue what this march is about. Did President Trump say something about taking rights away from women? All I have seen so far is a group of women using the "P" word in speeches and on signs. I'm pretty sure President Trump has nothing against "P".

Did anyone watch the march? I watched a little and understand what their concerns are. They are concerned about women's rights/equality, Roe vs. Wade, planned parenthood funding, etc. I don't support many of their issues but I somewhat understand what their complaints are. Anyone that doesn't acknowledge Trump's blatant disrespect for women had blinders on.

Trump blatantly disrespected everyone. It's what I like about him. All Roe vs. Wade does is give women the "right" to have unprotected promiscuous sex without worrying about an unwanted pregnancy. So what if they take a life, as long as they can lead a fun, irresponsible life. I can see why Madonna would be concerned......she's a slut.

28 minutes ago, mat said:

Did anyone watch the march? I watched a little and understand what their concerns are. They are concerned about women's rights/equality, Roe vs. Wade, planned parenthood funding, etc. I don't support many of their issues but I somewhat understand what their complaints are. Anyone that doesn't acknowledge Trump's blatant disrespect for women had blinders on.

What gives a woman the right to murder a completely innocent human being?  I thought the law of the land was that murder was a crime.  Is it not?

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

What gives a woman the right to murder a completely innocent human being?  I thought the law of the land was that murder was a crime.  Is it not?

Murder is against the law. An abortion approved by the mother is not listed under Murder. 

The topic of the tread is women's march and many on here asked if they even know why they were marching. I simply stated why they are marching since some claimed to not to know. I don't support Roe vs Wade.

While many like his willingness to offend (disrespect) others, it should be understandable that many don't support it.

15 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I understand that, but how in the heck is that not considered murder?  It's just flat sickening what happens to these babies.

You mentioned law of the land. Well the Supreme Court according to Article III of the US Constitution is law of the land when it comes to "all cases, in law and equity, arising under the Constitution". 

They have rendered a decision is up to a woman until the baby has the ability to survive outside of the womb. 

How is it not murder? The body that is the final reviewer of constitutional rights said so. 

33 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

You mentioned law of the land. Well the Supreme Court according to Article III of the US Constitution is law of the land when it comes to "all cases, in law and equity, arising under the Constitution". 

They have rendered a decision is up to a woman until the baby has the ability to survive outside of the womb. 

How is it not murder? The body that is the final reviewer of constitutional rights said so. 

One day, the real final reviewer will have his say so.

1 hour ago, mat said:

cti4l6c.jpg

Why does she want women banned from polling stations, schools, government buildings?

10 hours ago, baddog said:

Well, I'm glad she is not in Texas.....

This is the hidden content, please

You do realize that "reportedly will investigate" is a political statement that may or may not have even been made. Remember that Eric Holder sent the FBI in to Ferguson, MO to try and prove that.... I mean try to seek out the facts to see if there was any civil rights violation by Officer Wilson and found nothing that they could prove. 

I don't think saying something like, "I though about..... " is a crime under any laws in the USA. They have yet to enact the Thought Police however I am sure that some people want to. 

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

You do realize that "reportedly will investigate" is a political statement that may or may not have even been made. Remember that Eric Holder sent the FBI in to Ferguson, MO to try and prove that.... I mean try to seek out the facts to see if there was any civil rights violation by Officer Wilson and found nothing that they could prove. 

I don't think saying something like, "I though about..... " is a crime under any laws in the USA. They have yet to enact the Thought Police however I am sure that some people want to. 

Thought Police?  If they do, and the Dims get back in power, I'm a dead man. :) 

That's great but this isn't a thread about theology. Trying that stance in court will likely be a losing proposition. 

And agreeing with the SC decision that killing babies is OK and legal will be a losing proposition.

Some of us don't agree that 9 folks have the eternal say in what is right and what is wrong...their "opinion" will change, God's won't.

The SC is the final say in the law of the land...I get it, but as a Christian I can also say that they are wrong.

And if you don't want to get in a Theological discussion, don't throw out there that killing a baby in the womb is not murder just because 9 folks say it's not.

Another "political" statement is to say something is taken out of context, which is what Madonna is saying here. If she were not afraid of prosecution, why attempt to justify her statement? 

I realize everyone has had "bad thoughts".....(wishing someone dead and things of that nature)....but these are usually kept to oneself or among close friends. However, when you place yourself on a national platform and say you have thought about blowing up the WH, I believe that is a terroristic threat and criminal to the point of inciting, especially when it involves the President. 

Whether they investigate or not is up to those involved. 

This is the hidden content, please