Women's March

PhatMack19

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And agreeing with the SC decision that killing babies is OK and legal will be a losing proposition.

Some of us don't agree that 9 folks have the eternal say in what is right and what is wrong...their "opinion" will change, God's won't.

The SC is the final say in the law of the land...I get it, but as a Christian I can also say that they are wrong.

And if you don't want to get in a Theological discussion, don't throw out there that killing a baby in the womb is not murder just because 9 folks say it's not.

Where do you see that I agreed with anything? 

A legal question was asked and a legal answer was given. 

Again, this is not a thread about theology.  I disagree with abortions on demand and disagree with Roe v. Wade. Yes, killing babies in the womb with consent of the mother is no murder. Murder is a criminal law. If you want to bring it up as a sin feel free. 

9 hours ago, baddog said:

Another "political" statement is to say something is taken out of context, which is what Madonna is saying here. If she were not afraid of prosecution, why attempt to justify her statement? 

I realize everyone has had "bad thoughts".....(wishing someone dead and things of that nature)....but these are usually kept to oneself or among close friends. However, when you place yourself on a national platform and say you have thought about blowing up the WH, I believe that is a terroristic threat and criminal to the point of inciting, especially when it involves the President. 

Whether they investigate or not is up to those involved. 

This is the hidden content, please

I can't speak for her nor would I care to with her consent.  

Care to make any bets as to whether any federal agency will seek an indictment? Remember this isn't under the Obama administration but now under Trump. 

15 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Again, this is not a thread about theology.  I disagree with abortions on demand and disagree with Roe v. Wade. Yes, killing babies in the womb with consent of the mother is no murder. Murder is a criminal law. If you want to bring it up as a sin feel free. 

Only because 9 people said it wasn't.  

20 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Only because 9 people said it wasn't.  

No, several states made it legal before that. 

As to your argument "only because", that applies to every law. You are able to post your thoughts in this forum "only because" a group of men (no woman were allowed) came up with the First Amendment. 

Religion is between one person and God, period. 

Many or most Muslims want Sharia law to be the law if the land or at the very least,  the ability to practice it within their communities. Think about that when wanting to make religious beliefs the law of the land.  Maybe some Southern Baptists thing dancing should be outlaw dancing or the Mormons think we should ban all caffeinated drinks.

The term slippery slope is often overused but not so in this case.  

42 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I can't speak for her nor would I care to with her consent.  

Care to make any bets as to whether any federal agency will seek an indictment? Remember this isn't under the Obama administration but now under Trump. 

Forgive me for not understanding your post.

11 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

No, several states made it legal before that. 

As to your argument "only because", that applies to every law. You are able to post your thoughts in this forum "only because" a group of men (no woman were allowed) came up with the First Amendment. 

Religion is between one person and God, period. 

Many or most Muslims want Sharia law to be the law if the land or at the very least,  the ability to practice it within their communities. Think about that when wanting to make religious beliefs the law of the land.  Maybe some Southern Baptists thing dancing should be outlaw dancing or the Mormons think we should ban all caffeinated drinks.

The term slippery slope is often overused but not so in this case.  

The problem I have with those examples are they are not part of the original laws of the land.  Thou shall not commit murder goes directly toward murder.  I know we both agree it is wrong, but just because 9 people say a mother can kill her unborn baby, does not make it right.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The problem I have with those examples are they are not part of the original laws of the land.  Thou shall not commit murder goes directly toward murder.  I know we both agree it is wrong, but just because 9 people say a mother can kill her unborn baby, does not make it right.

It doesn't make it morally right. It does make it legally correct. 

When you say murder, you can get varying opinions from Christians on that. Is war murder? Is self defense murder?

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Didn't think you agreed with it...have seen enough of your posts to know you probably don't, and I realize you are simply putting the legal position out.

I would disagree that it was only in the modern age that murder was defined...the commandment in Hebrew is not actually "Thou shall not Kill", it's actually interpreted as "Thou shall not take an innocent life".

In the womb is about as innocent as they get.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Would not get that from a liberal Dem Hillary supporter.  They are some of the most hateful bunch of people around.

Told my wife the very same thing this morning.  ESPECIALLY to a waitress who was a Trump supporter.  

11 hours ago, baddog said:

......and I used to like Ashley Judd. She has the kind of looks I go for.....not anymore. These women seem to have had something pent up inside them and they are letting it out. Still don't know what they are protesting.

And the libtards and Dems think the conservative right are racist homophobes.  Ashley Judd and Madonna are two of the biggest idiots going.  The libtard Dems that are on this site, you should think about what these fools are doing.  They are almost assuring it will be a while before there is another liberal in the WH.  Thank you for that Obama, Madonna, and Ashley.  Keep up the fight!!

MAGA!!!!!! Keep it up Trump