Women's March

PhatMack19

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Tvc, isn't this a terroristic threat and punishable by law?

This is the hidden content, please

Not under TX law which is all that I am familiar with. 

It requires a threat of "imminent" use of deadly force, a threat causing a police/fire response, etc. 

"I thought about" hardly qualifies as imminent which normally would be something like, "I am on way way to.............". 

7 hours ago, tvc184 said:

It requires a threat of "imminent" use of deadly force, a threat causing a police/fire response, etc. 

"I thought about" hardly qualifies as imminent which normally would be something like, "I am on way way to.............". 

Ok, I thought it was alright to think it, not express it. My bad.

How about this? President Trump got more women to exercise in one day than Michelle Obama did in 8 years.

These people are about promoting violence.  Madonna making the comment about thinking hard on blowing up the White House is unacceptable.  If this would have been said when the past idiot was in office, can you imagine the outrage.  The left and these celebrities need to get over it and give Trump a chance.  If he fails, he fails.  They have no clue what they are protesting.  If they think the have it so bad, they should move to North Korea, maybe that is the type of government they want.  Trump will Make America Great Again

20 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I still haven't figured out what they are marching for.  Celebs are out in full force.  Big girl must be proud.

I am proud, and I find the situation amusing. Did you guys see all of the protests across the country; as well as, the demonstrations in Rome, Sydney, London, and a city in New Zealand? If you watched the pre-march ceremony in Washington, the speakers explained why they felt the need to have the procession.Trump has only been in office for 3 days.  I read that there are protests scheduled in 600 U.S. cities.This is amazing. Is Trump embarrassed? Why is he tweeting about the marches? Why does he care?

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

These people are about promoting violence.  Madonna making the comment about thinking hard on blowing up the White House is unacceptable.  If this would have been said when the past idiot was in office, can you imagine the outrage.  The left and these celebrities need to get over it and give Trump a chance.  If he fails, he fails.  They have no clue what they are protesting.  If they think the have it so bad, they should move to North Korea, maybe that is the type of government they want.  Trump will Make America Great Again

Just like you guys gave President Obama a chance? Mitch McConnell said that the Republicans goal was to make President Obama a one term President.

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Just like you guys gave President Obama a chance? Mitch McConnell said that the Republicans goal was to make President Obama a one term President.

Will the real Big Girl stand up and be counted? People's personality is reflected in their posts. This is not you 

What are they protesting Big Girl.....or will this be a dumpster question like "what made Obama a great president"?

BTW, there are entire countries that are glad Obama is gone, so what do you have to brag about? Again, what are the women protesting, or the liberal left for that matter.

You know, if you are protesting about being discriminated against, I say go for it. If you are protesting because you didn't get your way, it is a temper tantrum, I don't care how old you are.....WAHHHHHHHHHH!

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

We guys did not promote violence when Obama elected.  No rioting, protesting, as you like to call it.  All this coming from the tolerant left, that was so concerned with Trump and conservatives accepting the election results.  The same election that you and millions of snowflakes, including crooked Hillary, was so sure she would win.  If I were you, I would be so proud of the party I affiliate myself with, a bunch of hate filled, riotous lunatics.  Go seek some more counseling and play-doh therapy.

39 minutes ago, baddog said:

Will the real Big Girl stand up and be counted? People's personality is reflected in their posts. This is not you 

What are they protesting Big Girl.....or will this be a dumpster question like "what made Obama a great president"?

We were never enlightened with her answer to this.  

Imo, any violent protesters arrested and found guilty, protesting anything, should be removed from any & all Welfare.  Though this march was relatively peaceful, there have been violent ones.  Take away their welfare and food stamps and you nip 80% of this problem, and save the Govt money.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I am proud, and I find the situation amusing. Did you guys see all of the protests across the country; as well as, the demonstrations in Rome, Sydney, London, and a city in New Zealand? If you watched the pre-march ceremony in Washington, the speakers explained why they felt the need to have the procession.Trump has only been in office for 3 days.  I read that there are protests scheduled in 600 U.S. cities.This is amazing. Is Trump embarrassed? Why is he tweeting about the marches? Why does he care?

What are proud about?  That the idiot left and their so-called former leader has divided the country.  I would not be proud to be associated with them as you are.  I guess Michelle is no longer a proud American, good riddance.

17 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Well, I'm glad she is not in Texas.....

9 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Has anyone figured out what they are marching for? 

Madonna says it is a revolution so people can be who they want to be. Madonna hangs around with Dennis Rodman and he doesn't even know who HE is. I don't see her argument. Hopefully the secret service arrests her.