Vidor 31 Port Arthur Memorial 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Oh no! We have to drive 50 miles to the stadium! What about work and the kiddies and my boss and 2 hours to get back to Vidor and whether the Cosby fans can make it and whether 14.2 gets lost driving down there and the weather and it's not fair.....

I work 18 miles from the stadium.  But wife and kids are across Houston.  we will be there.  Just some logistical hoops to jump through .

I like my crow with shrimp gumbo.  Congratulations Vidor.  Nice win...no great win.  Major props to Coach Matthews, Vidor coaching staff, and the players.  Time to rally the troops behind all 22-5a playoff teams.  Go Indians, Titans, Pirates, and whoever the 4th place team is...bulldogs, jags, lions (I don't know; whoever it is, you have my support).

Go Indians.  Peace.

6 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

I like my crow with shrimp gumbo.  Congratulations Vidor.  Nice win...no great win.  Major props to Coach Matthews, Vidor coaching staff, and the players.  Time to rally the troops behind all 22-5a playoff teams.  Go Indians, Titans, Pirates, and whoever the 4th place team is...bulldogs, jags, lions (I don't know; whoever it is, you have my support).

Go Indians.  Peace.

Like this, I am out of likes. Central gets the 4th playoff spot says Channel 12

5 minutes ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

Congratulations Vidor you beat the better team by playing better football. Naw, seriously good game. No shame in losing to you guys. Turnovers and coaching cost us but you did everything to take the game!

That's a great post.  Appreciate it PA.  Now I'm a Titan fan, and Indian, and Jaguar. Come on 22-5A - show'em what you got.

Well I must say I'm shocked , but hey it is what it is , Kenny got outcoached this game and it wasn't even close , Congrats to Vidor , a few questionable calls especially the " fumble" at the goal line but that's part of football , the game was lost with the stupid onside kick that Kenny " bonehead " Harrison does with 8:41 on the clock , after 21 un answered points and all the momentum , you call a onside kick , *sighs*  Well I'm still representing to the fullest no matter what , Porter TX , here we come..

10 minutes ago, Finesser said:

Well I must say I'm shocked , but hey it is what it is , Kenny got outcoached this game and it wasn't even close , Congrats to Vidor , a few questionable calls especially the " fumble" at the goal line but that's part of football , the game was lost with the stupid onside kick that Kenny " bonehead " Harrison does with 8:41 on the clock , after 21 un answered points and all the momentum , you call a onside kick , *sighs*  Well I'm still representing to the fullest no matter what , Porter TX , here we come..

Man, y'all QB can sling it. Is he a senior? Getting looks from anyone?

1 hour ago, wo-s#1 said:

This might be....hell no this is vidors best win ever

Beat the undefeated, #11 state ranked, biggest school in our district. For a share of the district championship for the first time since 1978. Gave our purple friends a share also, hell yea it was a big win. Beats the W at Nederland for the first time in 35 years we had earlier in the year. If we only took care of business in the second half at PNG, oh what could have been. Still, hell of a good season for the Pirates and it continues. 

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Box score, looks like four lost fumbles killed PAM: 

This is the hidden content, please

Fumbles helped but Vidor still had to turn those in to points.. I think the onside kick with 8 minutes left was the momentum swing Vidor needed in the 2nd half. Memorial had just closed to within 3 points after getting the ball from vidor on downs scored quickly had all the momentum tried the kick and kicked it out of bounds putting there defense right back out there on a short field.