West Orange-Stark 51 Silsbee 2/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, skipper said:

first off my hats off to tigers bunch off super good kids now wo-s must work on there kicking game did not look good tonight SLAP MY FACE this was a wake up call the tigers will be OK just watch.

Huh???? Perfect on PAT's. Chad had awesome kick offs. The blocked field goal was doomed from the start. Kid was in Chads face before he could even approach the ball. Best kicking performance in YEARS!!!

13 minutes ago, kicker said:

Huh???? Perfect on PAT's. Chad had awesome kick offs. The blocked field goal was doomed from the start. Kid was in Chads face before he could even approach the ball. Best kicking performance in YEARS!!!

At least since 98 or 99?  I heard they asked Chad if his last name was Thibodeaux or Turkel...

24 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

I made a cool $300 tonight. This week could be the last time you see points on the other side until playoffs.

Man I would loved to have gotten some of that action!

i think Kennedale has a good chance to score.  In district, you are taking the under 3 points that were scored on them last year?

3 minutes ago, One4All said:

I belive B.C RB had more yards than Thunder & Lightning on WOS defence.....lol

That kid is a hoss.  He's going to get his against just about anybody.  He's thunder and more thunder.  I also would guess about 90 percent of his yards against WOS came after contact.  I was more than impressed.  

Bridge City fullback Cayce Draper had a superb outing as he paced Bridge City with 119 tough yards on 22 carries......

Silsbee running back Calvin Tyler finished with 113 yards on 20 carries and picked up Silsbee’s two first downs on the night with runs of 62 and 38 yards. He only had 13 yards on his other 18 totes.

Facts

6 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

No this was in the stands then it moved by their concession stand.

If you find out, PM me. I saw something going on, where there were Silsbee players on the track and some people gathered at the fence. This was right after a WOS player went into the Silsbee bench area.

7 hours ago, setxguru said:

I just want to thank the Silsbee faithfull for paying me out over $4,000. I would also like to bring up the fact that this is the end result of an unathletic superintendent and a car dealer picking the head football coach! Come on man! Lol

Dr Bain was in the stands and he looked like he knows what's coming.