West Orange-Stark 51 Silsbee 2/FINAL

WOSgrad

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Smh. If the hold didn't occur, you might've gotten tackled in the end zone, that would have resulted in a safety.  Or worse, he might've fumbled and gave up a Silsbee touchdown... You held go stop the safety from happening...

It was called on #21 per the ref to the WOS coaching staff.  That's Shaw.  Who straight up pancaked the dude.  Shoulda called blocking too violently....

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Smh. If the hold didn't occur, you might've gotten tackled in the end zone, that would have resulted in a safety.  Or worse, he might've fumbled and gave up a Silsbee touchdown... You held go stop the safety from happening...

Nope! I'm trying to post the vid but it won't let me. Straight up pancake, no hold.

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

KFDM tailgate party has it on their Facebook page.. Clearly a pancake

Yep.  No doubt about it. 

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So you're saying it wasn't a hold at all?

Not even close to a hold.  But to be fair to the refs, you don't often see a tailback laying the wood on a block like that so they were probably confused  

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I just seen the video.  #5 for Silsbee was clearly held, which was the kick out block...

Ok I just went and rewatched, I see what your talking about.. But if that's the case that didn't look like it was in the end zone so it should have been half the distance to the goal line then right?

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I just seen the video.  #5 for Silsbee was clearly held, which was the kick out block...

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Ok I just went and rewatched, I see what your talking about.. But if that's the case that didn't look like it was in the end zone so it should have been half the distance to the goal line then right?

A) Not the person the refs say the hold was on. 

B ) Not sure how that's clearly a hold when the blocker's hands were "inside" as they are supposed to be and when the Tiger spins around and chases, he does so cleanly, which would "clearly" indicate a lack of a hold. 

and C) L-Train's right, if that's the hold, safety should not have been awarded because it wasn't in the end zone.