West Orange-Stark 51 Silsbee 2/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I just seen the video.  #5 for Silsbee was clearly held, which was the kick out block...

I think you are reaching. #8 is the one in the end zone that gets blocked and gets up crying about being held. #5 was not being blocked in the end zone and the block on him was pretty clean. if that is going to be called for holding there will never be a play run without a penalty.

How could you forget him? He wanted to to play soccer at Vanderbilt, when he should have had Dan pushing him for a kicking scholarship somewhere. He ended up going to UT and playing intramural soccer. But, I think he was Valedictorian or Salutatorian, and was bound to have got a scholarship anyway. He had a good leg, for sure.    

10 hours ago, kicker said:

Also, I ran into DPG(our RB coach) last night he said the holding call on Shaw in the end zone was bogus. He said it was a pancake block. Sure enough he was right, he posted the video on Facebook earlier, Shaw tore that kid up and pancaked him, no hold. I'll try to figure out how to post the vid on here. I'm sure he won't mind.

Sure looked like a hold to me. Every time I watch it. Can't get your hands outside the shoulder. They are going to call that every time, especially on the DE that springs the run.

17 hours ago, XX Man said:

How could you forget him? He wanted to to play soccer at Vanderbilt, when he should have had Dan pushing him for a kicking scholarship somewhere. He ended up going to UT and playing intramural soccer. But, I think he was Valedictorian or Salutatorian, and was bound to have got a scholarship anyway. He had a good leg, for sure.    

Frank was a heckuva soccer and baseball player also. 

41 minutes ago, XX Man said:

Did anyone find out what was going on, on the Silsbee side, in the stands?

A few fans, one of them a parent of a player, were yelling back and forth. Cops had to come and walk him out I believe. Luckily one guy was at the bottom and the other was at the top of stands, or it could have got ugly!