WikiLeaks just released more emails

PhatMack19

33 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

WGL is just Garbage. You see I can be a 9year old too.

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Says grand wizard Nash. I'm PAMFAM10 nothing less or more.

So what is this?  You trying to bait someone into calling you a name again so you can tattle-tell to your smokin' buddy, tragichippy?

8 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

So what is this?  You trying to bait someone into calling you a name again so you can tattle-tell to your smokin' buddy, tragichippy?

I'm just playing the game some of you like to play. bait yeah I'm baiting Nash and small cat. You sir needs no bait. But I never got a warning or been responsible for a thread getting locked so I apologize to Nash big dog and you. Carry on as usual.

In no way do I suspect Nash or bigdog to be kkk.

2 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I'm just playing the game some of you like to play. bait yeah I'm baiting Nash and small cat. You sir needs no bait. But I never got a warning or been responsible for a thread getting locked so I apologize to Nash big dog and you. Carry on as usual.

In no way do I suspect Nash or bigdog to be kkk.

HS...you like to stir the pot with ignorant posts.  You don't seem educated in the facts that these guys are posting...you just like to ignore those facts and act like everyone's out to get you.  That has to be a very sad way to go through life.  I feel bad for you.

3 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

HS...you like to stir the pot with ignorant posts.  You don't seem educated in the facts that these guys are posting...you just like to ignore those facts and act like everyone's out to get you.  That has to be a very sad way to go through life.  I feel bad for you.

Yep I feel bad for you also I ignore all facts all post on this board because I can careless. I don't like trump I don't like Clinton. Even though I knew she would win.(I won't reply to oh so you think that a good thing) because I never said it was. I debate things I'm consern with. How to deal with our immigration, how to deal with radical Islam and Muslims as a whole. and social issues. I said a million times all politicians or politicians. So nothing any of them do surprise me. I admit to stir the pot because if I don't it'll just be a conservative love fest in here. If I don't eventually Nash will come for me asking my opinion. I give the people what they want.

....Anyone writing in a name not Clinton or trump. 

PAMFAM10 "change you shouldn't believe in".

6 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yep I feel bad for you also I ignore all facts all post on this board because I can careless. I don't like trump I don't like Clinton. Even though I knew she would win.(I won't reply to oh so you think that a good thing) because I never said it was. I debate things I'm consern with. How to deal with our immigration, how to deal with radical Islam and Muslims as a whole. and social issues. I said a million times all politicians or politicians. So nothing any of them do surprise me. I admit to stir the pot because if I don't it'll just be a conservative love fest in here. If I don't eventually Nash will come for me asking my opinion. I give the people what they want.

Yeah, well...that's my job to do now.  These are my white folks to mess with...go get your own group of conservative white folks!

20 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Yeah, well...that's my job to do now.  These are my white folks to mess with...go get your own group of conservative white folks!

I don't go to the college forum and try take over your territory. If i posted good morning Nash would will reply who's paying for that good morning, big dog will reply not to many good morning once your buddy Clinton takes office. And reb will say Hillary will soon kill the morning to add to her list of bodies. Why would I give this up.

11 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don't go to the college forum and try take over your territory. If i posted good morning Nash would will reply who's paying for that good morning, big dog will reply not to many good morning once your buddy Clinton takes office. And reb will say Hillary will soon kill the morning to add to her list of bodies. Why would I give this up.

All great questions that I'm sure you have an awesome Pt. Arthur answer for.  And the college board has the serious degenerates (looking at you, phatMack)...your posts over there would simply be child's play.

Poor old big dog. He ain't even here.

Indoctrination at its finest.

Let's see, we should only talk social issues because that's all that is important to some. Allowing a criminal to live in the WH, who has exposed classified info on a private server, doesn't even raise a hair. Get an ostrich and practice hiding your head in the sand.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Poor old big dog. He ain't even here.

Indoctrination at its finest.

Let's see, we should only talk social issues because that's all that is important to some. Allowing a criminal to live in the WH, who has exposed classified info on a private server, doesn't even raise a hair. Get an ostrich and practice hiding your head in the sand.

Once big dog I meant bad dog. I never once said that's all we have to discuss I said that's all i choose to reply to. Smh I don't wanna sit up here and talk about how bad Hillary is going to be and already is. And I understand that makes me a liberal to a lot but. I really don't care.

The don't care attitude are the ones who would be speaking Japanese or German right now......or probably not exist at all, of which I lean towards the latter.

The easy route is to shrug one's shoulders and exclaim, "Oh well". I hold everyone accountable for their own actions, including myself. First sign of being a man.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

The don't care attitude are the ones who would be speaking Japanese or German right now......or probably not exist at all, of which I lean towards the latter.

The easy route is to shrug one's shoulders and exclaim, "Oh well". I hold everyone accountable for their own actions, including myself. First sign of being a man.

I hold those accountable for their actions that's why I ain't vote Obama 12 and won't vote Hillary or Clinton. Just because I'm not spending all my day bashing them on setxsports politicial board means nothing. 

I'm a grown man that's not up for debate.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 3:00 PM, PhatMack19 said:

OKeefe's 2nd video.  Shows dem leaders discussing bussing voters around different states

Watching libs go on TV and refute O'Keefe's videos is absolutely hilarious.  How they do this with a straight face is dumbfounding. 

They are attacking O'Keefe's character now.  At least speak out against the main actors and say that is not how the Democratic Party does things.  I guess they don't really care to hide it anymore.  They know the sheep will follow them no matter what laws they break or how terrible they act.   

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Watching libs go on TV and refute O'Keefe's videos is absolutely hilarious.  How they do this with a straight face is dumbfounding. 

They are attacking O'Keefe's character now.  At least speak out against the main actors and say that is not how the Democratic Party does things.  I guess they don't really care to hide it anymore.  They know the sheep will follow them no matter what laws they break or how terrible they act.   

The Russians must be behind this.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

Just heard about trump writing several books. They all ended at chapter 11.

How many times are you gonna post this exact same joke?  It wasn't funny the first time.  Posts like this make me wish this board had the ability to give negative reputation similar to the "Like this" button in reciprocation.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I wonder if when trump invited Hillary to his wedding was it done by email.

Why won't you answer the question? If I called you the "N" word, you would want to kill me, sue me, kick my arse, and anything else you could come up with, so why on earth would you support a woman who refers to blacks using the same terminology?

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2016 at 0:00 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

.......the phrase is "couldn't care less" .....Thank you. Sorry, that bothers me.