WikiLeaks just released more emails

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol...good grief.

Anything to defend your dems, huh?

You think pubs don't cheat on spouses! The donald has changed spouses three times. I have been married to the same person for 30 years and anyone is welcome to see my taxes, And i welcome people of all races around me and my family. 

49 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You think pubs don't cheat on spouses! The donald has changed spouses three times. I have been married to the same person for 30 years and anyone is welcome to see my taxes, And i welcome people of all races around me and my family. 

You made my point...you bring up Trump and his wives all the time, but Bill''s cheating and Hillary putting up with it and even helping provide cover...no big deal.

And where you got the idea that I don't think Republicans cheat, I have no idea.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

And why do you believe what you just stated doesn't apply to everyone else on this board?

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

You've been married to the same woman for 30 years. What do you want, a medal? I think she deserves one. Lol. Had a good neighbor who was black. Got along fine, better than a lot of whites I have lived around. Can I get a medal? It all depends on the person, not color.

Trump has had his share of marriages and divorces, but he didn't have sex in the Oval office. Oh, I forgot, that's not considered sex by Clinton's definition. Lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

These high ranking Democrats are totally above the law.  The rich get charged, and get great attorneys to get off.  The Dems don't even get charged.  Justice is only for the middle class and the poor.  We've come a long way - downhill.

Wikileaks bringing the pain:

Clinton's Press Sec

Brian Fallon ‏@brianefallon 2h2 hours ago
How about probing possibility of Trump associates directly coordinating with Russia and Wikileaks? That is the thing that shd cause chills

Wikileaks

WikiLeaksVerified account
‏@wikileaks
@brianefallon They aren't. But since you bring up media illicitly co-ordinating with campaigns and PACs, try:
This is the hidden content, please

On 9/14/2016 at 8:06 PM, REBgp said:

I've had trouble rationalizing why Russia would prefer Trump over Hillary.   Trump wants to make us strong again, while the Dems are destroying our country.  It finally dawned on me.  All the Dems, and some Rep are aiding/encouraging our descent into Globalization, more commonly known as "A one world Government".   Putin, and the Russian people, want no part of it.   Now 20 or 30 years ago if you mentioned one world Govt, you were labeled a conspiracy theorist.  Even I didn't totally buy into it - stupid me.  Some of you may not believe it now, but you will.

Only NOW because it fits your agenda to maintain control and power 

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Just heard about trump writing several books. They all ended at chapter 11.

along with:  Mark Twain, P.T. Barnum, Henry John Heinz, Milton Hershey, Abe Lincoln, Wayne Newton, M.C. Hammer, 50 Cent, Walt Disney, George McGovern, Henry Ford, Mickey Rooney, Debbie Reynolds, Jerry Lee Lewis, Burt Reynolds,Kim Basinger, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Dione Warwick, Michael Vick.