WikiLeaks just released more emails

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

It will take time for people to get them out(I'm not clicking that link.). They must be bad if the DNC released a statement about them before they came out.

Already claiming they are forged because they were hacked. Oh the denials of the left. If it takes the Russians to expose the communist left, then so be it.

I've had trouble rationalizing why Russia would prefer Trump over Hillary.   Trump wants to make us strong again, while the Dems are destroying our country.  It finally dawned on me.  All the Dems, and some Rep are aiding/encouraging our descent into Globalization, more commonly known as "A one world Government".   Putin, and the Russian people, want no part of it.   Now 20 or 30 years ago if you mentioned one world Govt, you were labeled a conspiracy theorist.  Even I didn't totally buy into it - stupid me.  Some of you may not believe it now, but you will.

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I've had trouble rationalizing why Russia would prefer Trump over Hillary.   Trump wants to make us strong again, while the Dems are destroying our country.  It finally dawned on me.  All the Dems, and some Rep are aiding/encouraging our descent into Globalization, more commonly known as "A one world Government".   Putin, and the Russian people, want no part of it.   Now 20 or 30 years ago if you mentioned one world Govt, you were labeled a conspiracy theorist.  Even I didn't totally buy into it - stupid me.  Some of you may not believe it now, but you will.

The good book talks about this, along with one world currency.  It's coming, and it will start with the UN.

The Russians dont believe Trump will benefit them.  But, that story appeals to the same people to whom free stuff sounds good.  You know, the same folks who believe "9/11 was an inside job" and " Bush blew up the levees in New Orleans to harm a certain segment of society" plus 'the solution to every problem is another tax and another regulation"  

18 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The Russians dont believe Trump will benefit them.  But, that story appeals to the same people to whom free stuff sounds good.  You know, the same folks who believe "9/11 was an inside job" and " Bush blew up the levees in New Orleans to harm a certain segment of society" plus 'the solution to every problem is another tax and another regulation"  

They're not?   :):):) 

54 minutes ago, 77 said:

they want so badly to tie this to Trump just like the hacked DNC that proved the fix was in for Clinton they and the media blame trump and dont focus on the real problem which is a rigged system. Poor old Bernie!

Bernie is doing just fine hanging out in his new $600k lake house and his new "non profit."  Hillary took care of him and it only cost him his soul.  

34 minutes ago, westend1 said:

OK.  I have to ask.  When did have a cheating spouse become a negative for the spouse that got cheated on?

It's been well documented for almost 40 years now.  Until Obama,  the President of the United States of American has always been recognized as one of the most powerful people in the World.  Letting your husband run around on you for 40 years doesn't necessarily exude much power to the rest of the world.  

8 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

It's been well documented for almost 40 years now.  Until Obama,  the President of the United States of American has always been recognized as one of the most powerful people in the World.  Letting your husband run around on you for 40 years doesn't necessarily exude much power to the rest of the world.  

"Letting your husband run around".   Do you not realize how idiotic that sounds?

16 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If you know about and do nothing, then you are pretty much letting it happen.  She knew if she left him, her political career was over.  Hopefully, in a couple of months her political career will be buried forever.

And this is why Pubes can't win.   Letting it happen?   smh

3 hours ago, westend1 said:

"Letting your husband run around".   Do you not realize how idiotic that sounds?

Let me rephrase that since what she did was way worse than "letting him run around."

Hillary complicity covered up and smeared the names of the women that Bill allegedly raped or slept with so she could stay in power.  

Is that better?

Two quick points.  One, on the WL release I saw someone put a warning it might contain malware.   I think it's 50-50 that some lib put that in to prevent folks from opening it.  And two, on Hillary, early in their rise to power, she said, "I'm not a Stand by your Man", women.  She might want to rethink that lmbo.  

9 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Let me rephrase that since what she did was way worse than "letting him run around."

Hillary complicity covered up and smeared the names of the women that Bill allegedly raped or slept with so she could stay in power.  

Is that better?

The first one was OK, so is this version...both are accurate.