WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

I was wondering when some would post this thread ahead of its time. This is what happens when you have a good team. WOS is going to be a 3 or 4 touchdown favorite in almost every game in district as well. I guess the real question is should a thread for any game be posted if WOS is really a no line and going to win. This is the same in the pick-ins as well.

59 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I would not expect a shutout. And will be interested to see if the Tigers can control the ball enough to eat up the clock and keep the Mustang offense off the field.  This is the game where we will really miss having all 3 recievers we had last year.  

FYI ... BC possessed the ball for 36:00 minutes and lost 55 - 0.  

4 hours ago, tennisbc said:

I was wondering when some would post this thread ahead of its time. This is what happens when you have a good team. WOS is going to be a 3 or 4 touchdown favorite in almost every game in district as well. I guess the real question is should a thread for any game be posted if WOS is really a no line and going to win. This is the same in the pick-ins as well.

You can call the whambulance right now.  The WO-S/KIPP Northwest is not in the pick 'ems.  FREAKING DEAL WITH IT!

Damn, you are whiny little sucker!

Just a thought...  This Silsbee team May be the best Running offense that WO-S have faced so far...  But that's also the 'stang's strength as well.  Silsbee will need to be a little more balanced to pull off this win.  I'm thinking 60/40 running/passing ratio would keep the Stang D a little more uncomfortable.  Maybe with the slight improvement by the Silsbee defense, they can be in the game...